This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
Overview of the Axis M1134
The Axis M1134 is a premium HD720p network camera with H.265 video compression for low bandwidth streaming and reduced storage requirement. Other features include Forensic WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) and Axis Lightfinder for true colour images and high quality exposure in demanding lighting conditions.
Both affordable and fully featured, the Axis M1134 delivers high performance at a low cost, ideal for general indoor scenarios and with a wide 90° horizontal field of view, is capable of capturing a single room in one shot. With the included varifocal lens, the M1134 offers additional flexibility allowing the image to be zoomed in or out at point of installation to achieve the desired view.
For challenging light conditions, the lens is equipped with a DC-iris, which opens/closes automatically letting in more/less light as the environment demands. Combined with Axis’ Forensic WDR, which is a powerful feature which will compensate for strong backlight conditions, the M1134 will expose both very dark and very light areas equally. When coupled with an infrared light source, the camera’s day/night capabilities can also provide useful images in dark rooms, ideal for night surveillance.
Images from the camera are captured at a crisp HD 720P resolution at up to 30 frames-per-second and with support for the new H.265 video compression format, the Axis M1134 can stream live images using less bandwidth than other leading compression formats as well as saving space on your storage devices when recording, lowering storage costs. Support for legacy compression formats, H.264 and MJPEG, are also included for integration flexibility.
Intelligent features include on-board analytics such as Axis Video Motion Detection which can be set up to notify operators when movement is detected and an active anti-tamper alarm which can be set to detect when the camera view is altered by movement or if it is obscured. The Axis M1134 also supports Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) enabling installation of powerful analytic applications from Axis or third-party developers such as virtual tripwire, loitering alarm or other intrusion detection applications.
With edge recording you can record directly to a MicroSD card, saving the cost of an expensive central recording PC/server and taking advantage of H.265 compression and Axis’ Zipstream technology the recordings can be optimised to use less storage space allowing for more days of recording to be retained on a single card. The M1134 also supports direct storage to a NAS device for recording to any required retention period and is compatible with leading VMS platforms including Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Sharp HD 720p resolution delivered at a smooth 30fps frame rate
- IR-cut filter for infrared performance in complete darkness when coupled with an infrared light source
- Axis’ Lightfinder ensures that images retain true colours in low light conditions
- Varifocal lens allows, at point of installation, for the camera view to be tailored to exact requirements
- Forensic WDR will compensate for strong backlight conditions allowing accurate exposure of both bright and dark areas of a scene
- H.265 video compression format offers low bandwidth streaming as well as lowering cost of storage solutions. Legacy H.264 and MJPEG formats also supported
- Bandwidth can be further reduced using Axis’ Zipstream technology
- Intelligent on-board analytics including Axis Video Motion Detection for reliable intrusion detection, with support for third-party applications via Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP)
- Edge storage via MicroSD card for low cost local recording
- Easy and cost-effective to install using a single cable and PoE
- Bracket included for wall or ceiling mounting
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis M1134 network camera is ideal for general indoor applications that require high quality 24-hour surveillance. Typical examples include schools, retail stores, hotels, banks, offices and leisure centres.
- Axis T91A11 stand in white
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- Micro SD card
- PoE midspan