Overview of the Axis M1125-E
Value-driven Axis M1125-E external network box-style camera from the M11 series, with full HD 1080p capability, true day/night functionality and a CS-mount varifocal DC-iris lens. Further features include Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture, Axis Zipstream technology, H.264, digital I/O, PoE, on-board recording to MicroSD card and motion detection with tampering alarm. Supplied with a wall bracket and includes support for the Axis Companion application.
The Axis M1125-E outdoor IP security camera from the M11 series delivers HD 1080p surveillance footage at up to 30 frames per second, featuring an infrared-cut filter to enable 'true' day/night switching for 24-hour image capture. Equipped with an easily exchangeable DC-iris CS-mount varifocal lens, users can adjust the camera's field of view to best suit an application, whilst the camera's iris opening is automatically adjusted to enhance performance in all lighting conditions. The Axis M1125-E is suitable for outdoor use as the casing is IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10 rated, providing protection against rain, dust and vandalism.
Images captures in scenes with considerable contrast between light and dark areas are improved by Axis' Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) ~ Forensic Capture technology, balancing video footage and enhancing detail to assit with analysis. Video files can be reduced using MJPEG or H.264 compression formats, and users can reduce bandwidth and storage requirements further by using Axis Zipstream bit-rate reduction technology, which removes unnecessary data in a H.264 stream to allow higher resolution of areas of interest.
The M1125-E provides reliable security monitoring using video motion detection to alert users to activity in a selected area, whilst also triggering recording to MicroSD card (card not included ~ please select from the drop down menu above if required). Additional Axis Active tampering alarm can also detect if the camera may have been tampered with, alerting the user to changes such as repositioning or defocusing. The M1125-E supports connection to external devices such as PIR sensors, relays or LEDs etc, using the digital I/O. The external devices can be used in combination with motion detection to perform actions when activity is detected.
Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables the M1125-E to be cost-effectively installed using one cable for power and network connectivity. The M1125-E is supplied with a wall mount bracket and features Axis Companion software support for up to 16 cameras. Mobile support for iOS and Android devices provides convenient remote access ideal for business owners and managers.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Indoor version: Axis M1125.
HD 720p version: Axis M1124-E.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of smooth HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second
- IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10 rated, enabling external use
- Provides surveillance during the day and night, using an IR-cut filter to produce black and white images at night
- Viewing angle can be adjusted to match different requirements and applications
- DC-iris control provides optimum iris opening for high image quality
- Video motion detection and Active tampering alarm can be used in combination with external devices such as a PIR sensor, connected to the camera via digital I/O
- Dual codec for reducing file size (MJPEG and H.264)
- Features Axis Zipstream bit-rate reduction technology
- PoE enables simple installation, with power provided through the network cable
- On-board recording for low-cost, internal storage independent of the network
- Supplied with a wall mount bracket and support for Axis Companion 16-channel software
- Users can access the camera from mobile devices
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
Robust and able to deliver high quality CCTV round-the-clock, the Axis M1125-E outdoor network camera is ideal for applications such as train stations, warehouses, schools, offices and retail stores.
- Axis T94Q01A wall mount bracket
- Resistorx T20 tool
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top