This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
Overview of the Axis M1124
Affordable Axis M1124 box-style network camera capable of full HD 720p and Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture. Other features include varifocal DC-iris lens, true day/night, Axis Zipstream technology, MicroSD card recording, PoE and digital I/O.
Affordable and feature-rich, the Axis M1124 network camera from the M11 series provides high quality whilst low-cost security surveillance ideal for general indoor applications. The M1124 is capable of capturing full HD 720p video footage at 30 frames per second and features a CS-mount varifocal lens with a horizontal viewing angle of between 91° and 32° for flexible surveillance. Support for digital input and output allows the M1124 to be connected to external devices and enhances the camera's capacity for analytics such as heat mapping and people counting.
The M1124's lens is equipped with a DC-iris, which automatically adjusts the iris opening to respond to changes in light levels. Combined with Axis' Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture technology, the M1124 is able to produce sharp, detailed video footage in challenging lighting environments. The infrared-cut filter provides true day/night recording, switching the camera from full colour images during daylight to monochrome images at night.
Intelligent video delivered by the Axis M1124 network camera provides users with reliable and accurate security monitoring. Video motion detection alerts allows the camera to alerts operators to activity via email, whilst triggering a range of actions including edge recording and guard touring. With Axis Active tampering alarm, users are also alerted if the camera is disrupted such as spray painted or covered.
Installations costs of the M1124 are kept to a minimum by support for PoE and MicroSD card recording. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables installation using a single cable, and edge storage removes the need for a central PC or server. Using Axis Zipstream technology, users can optimise bandwidth usage whilst still recording all activity in a scene. Files can be compressed further using either H.264 or Motion JPEG, depending on the application and what is required.
Axis Companion application is supported and the unit is supplied with a white Axis stand, which enables desktop or wall mounting. Users can access the camera remotely from mobiles and tablets using the handy Axis Companion mobile application for iOS and Android.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the drop down menu above if required.
Outdoor version: Axis M1124-E.
HD 1080p version: Axis M1125.
Key features & benefits
- Smooth security monitoring in full HD 720p (30 fps)
- IR-cut filter provides true day/night capability
- Varifocal lens allows users to choose viewing angle depending on application
- Captures detail in scenes with bright and dark areas with Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture technology
- Reduced bandwidth usage with innovative Axis Zipstream technology
- Can be connected to external devices using digital I/O
- Digital PTZ allows further scene analysis
- Video motion detection with Active tampering alarm alerts users to activity and potential vandalism attempts
- Support for low-cost local recording to MicroSD card
- Cost-effective installation using a single cable with PoE
- Included stand
- Zero-cost Axis Companion software is supported
- Monitoring from smartphones and tablets using the Axis Companion app
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M1124 network camera is ideal for general indoor applications that require crisp 24 hour surveillance. Typical examples include schools, retail stores, offices and leisure centres.
- Axis T91A11 stand in white
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- Micro SD card
- PoE midspan
- Additional mounting accessories and housings