This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135-E Mk II
Overview of the Axis M1124-E
Affordable Axis M1124-E from the Axis M11 series, capable of HD 720p video at 30 frames per second and true day/night. Additional features include Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture, Axis Zipstream technology, dual codec, digital I/O, PoE, MicroSD card recording, video motion detection with Active tampering alarm. Comes with wall mount bracket and support for Axis Companion software with mobile access.
Part of the value-driven Axis M11 series, the M1124-E outdoor fixed network camera delivers high quality 24-hour security surveillance, capable of full HD 720p (30 frames per second) and with an infrared-cut filter to switch the camera between day and night capture modes. Featuring a varifocal lens, users can adjust the angle of view between 91° - 32° to best suit a scene, making the M1124-E suitable for a variety of applications. The camera casing is IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10 rated, providing strong, durable protection against bad weather and vandalism.
Video captured by the M1124-E is optimised by Axis' Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture technology, which lowers noise levels and increases the image signal to deliver enhanced detail in high contrast scenes. Equipped with a DC-iris lens, the camera's iris opening is automatically adjusted to respond to changing light levels, to achieve optimum image quality.
Video motion detection and Axis' Active tampering alarm alert users to changes in video such as movement, redirection or defocusing, providing operators with instant notification of potential intruders or vandalism attempts. Tampering alarm and motion detection can be used in combination with external devices such as relays, LEDs and PIR sensors by using the camera's digital I/O ports.
Featuring Axis' Zipstream bit rate-reduction technology, unnecessary data is removed to allow higher resolutions and the M1124-E can offer reduced storage and bandwidth use. H.264 and Motion JPEG compression formats are both supported to reduce file size. The M1124-E provides a low-cost storage option with MicroSD card recording (MicroSD card not included ~ please select from the drop down menu above if required), whilst installation costs are kept a minimum by using Power over Ethernet (PoE), which uses the same cable for power and network connectivity.
Axis Companion software is supported with the Axis M1124-E, providing simple video management for up to 16 cameras. The mobile app provides users with the freedom to access cameras remotely. The M1124-E is supplied with a wall bracket.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Indoor version: Axis M1124.
HD 1080p version: Axis M1125-E.
Key features & benefits
- Produces full HD 720p video footage at 30 frames per second, delivering smooth surveillance
- Outdoor-ready casing is IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10 rated for durability
- Balanced, detailed images in high-contrast environments with Wide Dynamic Range ~ Forensic Capture technology
- Enables 24-hour monitoring of an area, producing monochrome images at night
- Adjustable viewing angle to suit a variety of applications
- High performance in all lighting conditions with automatic iris adjustment
- Supports the connection of relays, LEDs, PIR sensors and other external devices using digital I/O
- Features Axis advanced Zipstream technology for reducing bit-rate
- Flexible compression, supporting MJPEG and H.264
- Advanced monitoring capabilities using video motion detection with Active tampering alarm to alert users to vandalism attempts
- Powered through the network cable using PoE
- Low-cost on-board recording to MicroSD card (card not included ~ please select from above)
- Axis Companion software is supported (16 channel)
- Axis Companion software is available as a mobile app and provides handy remote access for iOS and Android devices
- Included wall mount
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M1124-E is ideal for a wide range of general outdoor CCTV applications that require round-the-clock security monitoring. Typical examples include shopping centres, office and retail buildings, car parks, loading bays and transport hubs.
- Axis T94Q01A wall mount
- Resistorx T20 tool
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top