This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
Overview of 0341-001 Axis M1114
The Axis M1114 is a cost-effective fixed IP camera. It is suitable for a wide range of applications, particularly where light conditions fluctuate, such as entrance points and public transport terminals.
The M1114 has a varifocal lens, providing high-quality images in full HD 720p resolution, useful for monitoring busy crowds or a wide field of view. Progressive scan technology eliminates motion blur and distortion, and H.264 video compression optimises the file size of the video feed, reducing demands on your network's resources. Digital pan/tilt/zoom functionality allows you to crop and enlarge the image as required in order to focus on the area you want to monitor.
The M1114 is equipped with built-in motion detection and anti-tampering alarms that automatically record and notify you via e-mail of any activity in the camera's field of view or attempts to tamper or vandalise the camera itself (e.g. spray-painting or blocking the lens).
Power over Ethernet provides a single-cable connection for both power and network. This substantially simplifies installation and reduces costs. A built-in pixel counter helps the installer verify that the image quality is meeting any regulatory or user requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of 0341-001 Axis M1114
- Varifocal lens provides high-quality images in full HD 720p
- Progressive scan and H.264 video compression technology eliminates distortion and reduces demands on network resources
- Digital PTZ features allow you to focus on the area of the image you want to monitor in detail, ideal for CCTV security applications
- Motion and anti-tampering alarms can record and notify you of any untoward activity
- Power over Ethernet is a one-cable power and network connectivity solution
- Built-in pixel counter aids installers to ensure image quality meets user or regulatory requirements
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0341-001 Axis M1114
The M1114 is well suited to providing high-quality, detailed images in environments where lighting conditions are subject to fluctuation, such as building entrances and bus and train terminals. Equipped with its external housing, the camera is an ideal security solution for car parks and loading areas
Accessories for 0341-001 Axis M1114
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera