This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135-E Mk II
Overview of 0432-001 Axis M1114-E
The Axis M1114-E is a cost-effective outdoor HD IP camera. With an IP66-rated casing, the camera is capable of operating in challenging environments where it could potentially be exposed to demanding weather conditions, such as car parks and airports.
Alongside this, the M1114-E has a varifocal lens, providing high-quality images in full HD 720p resolution. H.264 video compression reduces the file size of the video feed, optimising demands on your network's resources. Progressive scan technology eliminates distortion and motion blur. Digital pan/tilt/zoom functionality crops and enlarges the image as required, enabling you to isolate specific areas of the camera's field of view for detailed surveillance.
In addition to these image manipulation technologies, the M1114-E is equipped with motion detection and anti-tampering analytics, automatically recording and notifying you of untoward activity in the camera's field of view (e.g. spray-painting or blocking the lens).
The M1114-E is a Power over Ethernet camera. This provides power and network connectivity through a single cable, simplifying installation and reducing cost of deployment. To further aid installers, a built-in pixel counter helps verify that the image quality is meeting user or regulatory requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
An indoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0432-001 Axis M1114-E
- Varifocal lens provides high-quality images in full HD 720p
- IP66-rated casing provides protection from water, dust and demanding weather conditions
- H.264 video compression technology reduces demands on network resources
- Progressive scan eliminates motion blur and distortion
- Digital PTZ features enable you to specify areas of the camera's field of view for detailed monitoring
- Motion and anti-tampering alarms trigger recording and notify users of activity outside of predefined parameters
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity through just one cable
- Built-in pixel counter aids installers to ensure image quality meets regulatory and/or user requirements
Typical applications of 0432-001 Axis M1114-E
The M1114-E is ideal for high-quality monitoring of outdoor areas where weather conditions are a consideration, such as industrial sites, school grounds and airports
Accessories for 0432-001 Axis M1114-E
- Wall bracket
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
- Desiccant bag
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera
Back To Top