This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
Overview of 0329-001 Axis M1103
The AXIS M1103 is an affordable fixed camera suitable for a wide range of applications including shops, libraries and office buildings. Its digital pan/tilt/zoom functionality enlarges key areas of view so that people and objects can be more easily identified.
The M1103's Power-over-Ethernet functionality means that only one cable needs to be run from the network to the camera for both data and power - it does not require a separate power cable. During installation, the camera's pixel counter can measure the pixel resolution of objects in the scene, assisting the installer in ensuring the image is detailed enough to fulfil any required regulations or bespoke customer requirements. These cost-effective features save time and space.
A live feed from the M1103 can be viewed using standard web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox, with no additional software required. If recording is a requirement, the included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete solution for one camera, out of the box.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of 0329-001 Axis M1103
- Digital PTZ technology makes it easier to identify people and objects in a scene by enlarging particular parts of an image with a minimal reduction in image quality
- Power over Ethernet significantly simplifies installation and future maintenance requirements. Only one cable is needed to connect the camera to the network, providing all power and data requirements
- The M1103's built-in pixel sensor gives installers a verifiable method of determining the level of detail in a camera during installation - a time-saver if, for example, the camera needs to be able to identify faces at a certain distance
- The Axiscam.net dynamic DNS service is included with the camera, allowing you to access your video feed over the internet on any compatible web browser using a web address chosen by you (e.g. mycamera.axiscam.net)
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0329-001 Axis M1103
The M1103 can be used in a wide variety of applications including retail locations, libraries and office buildings
Accessories for 0329-001 Axis M1103
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera