This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1075-L
Overview of the Axis M1054
The Axis M1054 is a compact HDTV camera. HD offers a more detailed picture that delivers better results when the image is enlarged. A full 720p HD resolution is available, offering levels of detail suitable for the vast majority of IP camera applications. This can be advantageous for scenarios where facial identification is important, or situations with complex backgrounds where clarity of image is important, such as a busy shop.
The M1054 supports Power over Ethernet. Only one cable is needed for all the camera's power and data requirements, saving on the additional cost and space requirements of a dedicated power supply. However, if a dedicated power supply is a requirement, this option is still available.
A passive infrared sensor detects heat and ensures that the M1054 can pick up movement even in complete darkness, useful for detecting intruders during the night. The PIR can be configured to activate an integrated white LED, illuminating the scene, and the camera can also be configured to notify the user by e-mail of any untoward activity. You can also listen-in to the camera's surroundings at any time and have a two-way conversation via the built-in microphone and speaker. Additional input and output ports allow you to connect external devices for more detection and notification options, if you require them.
A live feed from the camera can be viewed using standard web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Safari - no additional software is required. For situations where recording is a priority, the included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete solution for playback, viewing and recording out of the box.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD resolution offers a high level of detail capable of catering for the vast majority of requirements, and progressive scan technology ensures moving images have no motion blur or distortion. Multiple live streams can be provided simultaneously, individually optimised for different bandwidths and detail requirements
- Power over Ethernet provides all data and power transmission in a single cable, simplifying and speeding up installation, reducing costs
- Passive infrared sensor still detects motion even in total darkness and can be configured to trigger e-mail notification, turn on the integrated LED or activate the built-in microphone and speaker for direct communication with the scene
- Additional input and output options allow you to customize the camera to suit your particular implementation
- Camera feed can be viewed and recorded out of the box with the included software or viewed via any standard web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M1054 is an affordable option for deployment in places such as boutiques, bars, hotels and private residences
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)