Overview of the Axis ExCam XF P1377
- Captures 5MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Zipstream compression technology for reduced bandwidth
- Explosion-proof ATEX-rated housing
- Lightfinder technology delivers full-colour images in near darkness
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 113 mm x 160.5 mm x 334 mm
Robust, yet lightweight, the ATEX-certified ExCam XF P1377 is ideal for 24-hour monitoring of demanding environments at risk of combustion. The unit offers three capture modes providing 5MP or 4MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) or HDTV 720p resolution at up to 180fps – allowing users to choose the mode that best suits their requirements. This camera is fitted with an i-CS-mount lens, allowing it to intelligently detect the exact position of its zoom, focus, and iris opening to identify the type of lens that is mounted on it, and then adjust these factors accordingly. Additional features include Lightfinder technology, Forensic WDR and Zipstream compression.
This camera is ATEX, IECEx, EAC Ex, IA and PESO certified for use in flammable environments, protecting it from dangerous explosions that may be caused by heat generation or sparks. The unit also features a varifocal lens that allows users to set views between 31° and 75° during installation. Encased in IP68-rated stainless steel housing, this model has protection against harsh weather conditions and can function in temperatures between -60°C and 60°C. Cybersecurity features such as signed firmware and secure boot safeguard the camera against cyber attacks and ensure that all firmware is authentic and safe. Furthermore, Lightfinder technology produces full-colour video in ambient light extremes, maintaining a high level of detail in challenging light conditions.
In addition to Lightfinder, a range of other imaging technologies are included with this camera to ensure optimum video quality, regardless of the conditions. Forensic WDR balances lighting and reduces visible noise and artefacts in high-contrast scenes, retaining important details that would otherwise be lost to overexposure. Moreover, electronic image stabilisation (EIS) ensures that all footage is clear, even if the camera is subject to vibrations or unstable movement.
To enhance scene awareness, this camera comes with an array of analytics features including Axis Motion Guard, Fence Guard and Loitering Guard, alerting users to suspicious movement, line crossing and dwell times in the monitoring area via email notification. Additionally, Axis’ Camera Application Platform gives users access to certified, custom-developed analytics applications for a highly customised surveillance solution.
A pre-installed 128GB SD card is included with this camera, allowing it to either function as a standalone unit or to ensure no critical information is lost in the event of network disruption. Video management software such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect is available for users to playback and review video, handle incidents and alerts, and export footage to an external device.
Support for Power-over-ethernet (PoE) can reduce costs associated with installation by combining both power and network connectivity into a single cable. Moreover, Zipstream compression technology reduces bitrate and optimises storage capacity whilst keeping important forensic information at full resolution – saving storage space without compromising video quality.
Please note: this robust unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer.
Key features & benefits
- Captures video in 4MP, 5MP and HDTV 720p resolution at up to 30fps and 180fps
- A varifocal lens offers views of 31° - 75°
- ATEX, IECEx, EAC Ex, IA and PESO certified for protection against explosions and excessive heat
- An i-CS mount lens identifies focus, zoom and iris positioning to adjust camera settings for optimal image quality
- 24-hour recording is possible thanks to the automatic IR-cut filter
- IP68-rated, stainless steel housing protects the camera from inclement weather and corrosion
- Built-in cybersecurity features ensure that the unit is safe from hacking attempts and malware
- Lightfinder technology provides full-colour recording, even in near-darkness
- Forensic WDR reduces noise distortion and extreme exposure to provide clear video in high-contrast conditions
- Video is kept clear and stable, even when the camera is subject to vibrations or excessive movement with EIS technology
- A range of integrated analytics alert users of suspicious activity via email
- Axis Camera Application platform allows users to customise their analytics with certified third-party applications
- An integrated 128GB SD card forms a backup to reduce disruption and data loss if the network drops
- PoE reduces costs by providing power and network connectivity over one cable
- Zipstream reduces bandwidth whilst retaining video quality
Featuring ATEX-certified weather-resistant stainless steel housing, this unit is equipped for the most demanding environments that are at risk of combustion or in which hazardous materials are present. Typical applications include ports, oil refineries or gas pipelines.
- User manual
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Axis Surveillance microSDXC Card 64GB
Back To Top