This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Axis ATEX-rated IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis D101-A XF P3807
- Captures 8MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Four sensors provide seamless 180° overviews
- Class I/II/III, Division 1, Zone 1 and ATEX-Certified IP66-rated aluminium casing
- Lightfinder and Forensic WDR technologies
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: ø218 x 404 mm
Designed for extreme locations that feature a high-risk of fire or explosions, this ATEX-Certified multi-sensor IP camera is capable of capturing 180° overviews in 8MP resolution at full frame rate – 24 hours a day. Advanced imaging technologies are also included in the fully-featured model; such as Lightfinder and Forensic Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) for improved image capture in challenging lighting conditions. Other useful features include edge storage, support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and support for Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) which enables the use of powerful analytics applications – helping to enhance security surveillance of personnel and assets.
The robust camera’s IP66-rated enclosure also meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, meaning it can contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device. This makes it an ideal choice for deployment in high-risk environments such as gas pipelines. It also features a bright red design which enables it to stand out more - especially helpful when installed in low visibility environments such as a smoke-filled room or metal-working facilities.
This multi-sensor unit comprises four HD sensors, that combine to deliver a seamless 8MP panoramic overview - ideal for scenarios such as production lines that require a wide location to be monitored in a single, cohesive video stream. The four sensors can also be manually tilted up to 55° to achieve the desired viewing direction for optimal scene coverage. Additionally, this feature-packed unit is able to provide round-the-clock monitoring with true day/night recording and captures detail-packed 8MP resolution video footage at up to 25 frames per second (fps).
Thanks to the inclusion of Axis' ARTPEC 7 chipset, this camera features improved imaging technologies help the camera to deliver clear video footage even in the most challenging lighting conditions. Forensic WDR retains image details in high contrast scenes to be viewed clearly, helping to ensure individuals and objects can be more clearly distinguished. Lightfinder technology also enables the capture of full colour images in ambient light extremes.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are available to help alert users of activity via notification methods such as email. Further powerful analytics applications from Axis or third-party developers can also be installed via the Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP), such as virtual tripwire, loitering alarm and many other intrusion detection applications.
Data can be stored to the onboard MicroSD card for a backup solution in the event of a network connection failure. Sophisticated video management is also possible through integration with high-performance video management software applications such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect to provide a comprehensive surveillance solution.
This hardy, ATEX-Certified unit is built to endure the most demanding environments, such as marine or heavy industry applications. PoE also provides power and network connectivity over a single cable – reducing installation costs. (Note: 12-30V AC/DC PSU is required to power the housing's heater).
Please note: This advanced unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer and does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu if required).
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a red, IP66-rated aluminium casing
- Four HD 1080p lens modules combine to provide a seamless 180° overview in 8MP resolution
- Sensors can be manually tilted up to 55° to achieve the desired viewing direction
- True day/night recording enables 24-hour monitoring
- Forensic WDR retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Lightfinder technology captures full colour video footage in near darkness
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Support for ACAP enables the use of powerful analytics applications
- Local storage to MicroSD card provides a backup solution if the network fails
- Support for PoE provides network connectivity and power over one cable – reducing installation costs
This powerful ATEX-Certified, multi-sensor IP camera delivers 8MP 180° overviews in extreme environments that have a high-risk of fire or explosions. Typical applications include ports, petrochemical plants and oil refineries.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Axis Surveillance microSDXC Card 128 GB
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top