This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Audio Accessories
Overview of the Axis C8033
The Axis C8033 network audio bridge unit is a smart solution for users who wish to connect and combine analogue and digital audio systems. With ports for both analogue and digital connections, this handy piece of kit provides a versatile audio link – allowing legacy analogue speaker systems and Axis network audio systems to work together as one.
The unit’s multiple ports provide users with the flexibility to connect analogue audio sources, such as smart phones and tablets to an Axis network speaker system. In addition, digital audio sources can also be connected into to an analogue speaker system. This can help to make the transition to digital easier, whilst also protecting the user’s initial investment in audio equipment.
This compact audio bridge allows users who integrate a digital source into an analogue system to also take full advantage of Axis’ Audio Player application. This enables the scheduling of music and pre-recorded announcements, as well as the ability to take control and make live announcements. With only one unit required to support over one-hundred speakers, smart zoning allows users to send specific audio to only selected speakers. Additionally, audio files can be set to play as a result of a triggered alarm that has been defined on-board an IP camera or in Axis Camera Station video management software.
Built on an open platform, this small device supports a host of software including AXIS Camera Application Platform (ACAP) – providing access to a range of third-party applications. In addition, the unit can be easily integrated into any Axis IP video system using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessory tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Allows the combination of analogue and network audio systems
- Supports the integration of Axis speakers into analogue audio systems
- Based on open platform standards (VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform (ACAP)
- One unit can support over one-hundred speakers
- Smart zoning allows full control of audio delivered
- Indoor unit features an IP20-rated metal and plastic casing
- Audio files and playlists can be stored on the built-in microSD card (not included)
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
The Axis C8033 network audio bridge unit provides a cost-effective solution for users that are looking to integrate digital audio sources, such as Axis network speakers, into a legacy analogue system. Typical applications include supermarkets, museums and arcades
- Installation guide
- AVHS authentication key
- Digital Axis Camera Station licence key
- Power connector
- I/O connector
Back To Top