This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis C1310-E
Overview of the Axis 0767-001 C3003-E
Simple and cost-effective to install with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, the Axis C3003-E network horn speaker delivers a low-cost and user-friendly solution for providing long-range remote speech across an IP network, making announcements possible from anywhere with network connectivity. With signal transmission, decoding, amplification and speaker in an all-in-one self-contained unit, the standalone Axis C3003-E can be placed anywhere, delivering a flexible and scalable solution.
Capable of high sound pressure exceeding 121dB and featuring a built-in amplifier, the C3003-E delivers clear, long-range remote audio ideal for addressing individuals or giving warnings to intruders to deter unwanted activity allowing operators to immediately intervene when an alarm is triggered. IP66, IP67 and NEMA 4X rated, the impact-resistant aluminium casing enables the C3003-E loudspeaker to be used outdoors. The C3003-E is ideal for enhancing IP video systems in large areas such as car parks, public squares and construction sites.
Featuring Auto Speaker Test, the C3003-E can check the speaker is working by providing audio feedback to the system. The unit comes with pre-recorded trespassing and emergency messages that can be automatically or manually triggered to play aloud, or alternatively users can upload their own recordings.
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Simple outdoor loudspeaker that enables clear, long-range remote speaking in video surveillance applications
- Users can remotely address individuals and deter unwanted activity
- Can play a pre-recorded audio file, which can be manually or automatically triggered on event, pre-recorded audio files are available as standard whilst users can also record their own
- Built-in amplifier enabling high sound pressure exceeding 121 dB for clear delivery of audio
- Integrates easily with video management software that supports bi-directional audio and VoIP telephony systems with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- IP66, IP67 and NEMA 4X rated impact-resistant aluminium casing is robust and durable, ideal for outdoor use
- Connects directly to an IP network using PoE for communication and power
- Standalone unit can be located anywhere, providing flexibility
- Auto Speaker Test function automatically checks the speaker is working by providing audio feedback to the system
Compatible recording platforms
The C3003-E network horn speaker is ideal for use in video surveillance applications with large outdoor spaces, where announcements may need to be made, individuals addressed or warnings given. Typical examples include car parks, prisons, airports, public squares, construction sites and critical infrastructure sites.
- Installation guide
- AVHS authentication key
- Axis Connector guard A
- Cable shoe
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the drop down menu above)
- Mounting bracket