Overview of the Axis C1310-E
The Axis C1310-E is a low-cost, outdoor horn speaker providing long-range remote speech capabilities across an IP network for making announcements from anywhere with network connectivity. Used for general public announcement, providing instructions in the event of emergencies or combined with CCTV it can be used to challenge intruders before a crime can be committed.
Digital signal processing (DSP) delivers clear sound at 121dB over long distances. Support for SIP allows integration with Voice over IP (VOIP) systems, peer to peer or integrated with SIP/PBX. Up to 50 pre-recorded voice announcements can also be saved and used in appropriate scenarios. Built-in audio synchronisation for up to 50 speakers for the creation of speaker groups for simultaneous broadcast in different areas across multiple speakers.
The model also includes a digital input/output terminal, which provides additional flexibility to your system design when connecting a passive infrared sensor (PIR). This can then result in the playing of a pre-recorded warning on detection, or activation of external devices such as a security light for added protection.
Entirely network-based, the C1310-E is a standalone speaker which is easy to install and integrate into existing systems. Its ruggedized, waterproof design and operating temperatures of -40° to +60° make the horn speaker suitable for any outdoor environment but can be equally used indoors for warehousing, factories, transport terminals etc.
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- All-in-one speaker system which operates as a standalone network device or within a centrally managed VMS system
- Flexible, scalable public address system which can be easily expanded over time
- Suitable for demanding weather and climate conditions with operating temperatures of -40° to +60°
- Network connectivity, with simple one-cable installation using PoE
- Remote health testing using the built-in microphone
- Digital input/output for connection of devices such as a PIR which could play a warning message on intruder presence or activation of a security light
- Upgraded mounting bracket for improved compatibility with Axis mounting accessories
Compatible recording platforms
The C1310-E is a network horn speaker for outdoor applications. It allows users to remotely challenge intruders who are trespassing live, in real-time, before any crime can be committed. Deliver live instructions to members of the public or staff in emergencies or for general public address announcements. Ideal for managing security around your perimeter, for systems in car parks, factories, warehouses, construction sites, public squares etc.
- Installation Guide
- AVHS Authentication Key
- Axis Camera Station licence key
- Axis Connector Guard A
- Cable shoe
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Axis T91F67 Stainless Steel Pole Mount
- T94R01B Corner Bracket
- T94P01B Corner Bracket
- T94S01P Conduit Back Box