Overview of the Axis C1004-E
This Axis C1004-E network cabinet speaker is a professional ‘all-in-one’ speaker system that can be used to play background music and deliver live or scheduled audio announcements to indoor locations. The C1004-E features a built-in amplifier, microphone and loudspeaker, and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and mounted onto a wall or ceiling using the supplied bracket.
Capable of high sound pressure exceeding 96 dB, this versatile network speaker can be integrated into new or existing IP systems to provide a flexible and scalable audio solution. It’s pre-installed with the Axis Audio Player application which enables users to play background music and audio announcements with ease. Playlists can be created and scheduled from music saved to the onboard MicroSD card (not included), or from a variety of supported music streaming services. Live announcements are supported and pre-recorded audio clips can be scheduled to play at specific times of the day. In addition, audio clips can be set to play in the event of a triggered alarm that has been configured onboard an IP camera or in Axis Camera Station video management software.
Users can create specific zones to address many speakers at the same time; making it possible to play different background music or announcements, as well as control various audio settings for each speaker individually or simultaneously. These user-defined zones are particularly helpful in larger systems and make it easier for users to manage settings and ensure the right messages or music are delivered to the right location at the right time.
Built-in test tones are provided for calibration and verification during installation, allowing the user to optimise the speaker’s performance to its specific surroundings. Once installed, an Auto Speaker Test can be performed by the user from a remote location to confirm that the speaker is in full working order by playing and measuring the test tones.
Please note: this product does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Feature-packed speaker provides an all-in-one audio solution for indoor applications
- Connects directly to an IP network using PoE for communication and power
- Built-in amplifier enabling high sound pressure exceeding 96 dB for the delivery of clear audio
- Pre-installed Axis Audio Player is a handy app that allows users to schedule and play audio clips
- User-defined zones can be created for the efficient management of speakers
- Audio can be played manually, at specific times or on an event basis when triggered by a camera in the system
- Helpful access to online music streaming services through the Axis Audio Player app
- Integrated SD card storage allows users to store music and audio clips directly on-board the speaker
- Auto Speaker Test function automatically checks the speaker is working by playing and measuring built-in test tones
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis C1004-E network cabinet speaker provides an all-in-one audio solution that is ideal for a range of indoor applications. Easy installed via Power-over-Ethernet, this versatile speaker allows users to stream background music and deliver live or recorded audio clips through the Axis Audio Player application. Typical applications include supermarkets, waiting areas and service stations.
- Installation guide
- AVHS authentication key
- Axis Camera Station licence key
- Cable shoe
- Mounting bracket with screws and washers
- Axis connector guard
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
Back To Top