This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M4327-P
Overview of 0280-003 Axis 212-V
The Axis 212-V security camera is an ideal solution for indoor surveillance in areas prone to vandalism, such as shopping centres, schools and detention centres. Its vandal-resistant casing is tested to withstand impacts of up to 1,000 kg.
The 212-V features an innovative pan/tilt/zoom implementation. Normally in a mechanical PTZ, the lens is part of a mechanism that moves and focusses on a particular area of the camera's field of view. Using the 212-V, the user can see the entire 140° field of view before choosing to instantly zoom into any part of the available image using the 212's digital PTZ feature. As well as being a more efficient use of the camera's capabilities, the lack of moving mechanical parts reduces maintenance costs.
The 212-V's progressive scan and advanced signal processing technologies ensure images are free from motion blue and distortion. A built-in microphone gives you the ability to monitor audio from the camera's surroundings. Built-in motion detection and audio alarms can trigger recording and notify you by e-mail of any activity. Power over Ethernet provides a one-cable solution for both powering and connecting the camera to your network, reducing time and costs during installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
A tamper-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0280-003 Axis 212-V
- Full overview and instant zoom allows you to see the entire viewing field of the camera with the ability to instantly pan/tilt/zoom into the area you want to monitor
- Vandal-resistant casing is able to withstand attempts to damage or interfere with the camera
- Advanced signal processing and progressive scan eliminates motion blur or distortion from the image
- No moving parts means no wear on mechanisms, reducing maintenance costs
- Built-in microphone allows you to listen to an audio feed from the camera
- Power over Ethernet provides power and a network connection in a single cable
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0280-003 Axis 212-V
The 212-V is suitable for installation in areas prone to vandalism, including shopping centres, detention centres, schools and universities
Accessories for 0280-003 Axis 212-V
- Power supply
- Angled wall-mount
- Mounting and connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Key for tamper-proof screws
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera
- Axis 295 Video Surveillance Joystick