This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNP-6400R
Overview of the Wisenet XNP-6320H
This PTZ network camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). It offers full pan/tilt functionality and 32x optical zoom for detailed examination of the scene. The unit's vandal-resistant and IP66-rated housing, alongside support for true day/night recording, make it an ideal choice for monitoring outdoor locations - 24-hours a day. In addition, free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is also supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Featuring high-performance 360° endless pan and variable pan/tilt movements, users are able to precisely navigate across wide areas - particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or incident. Additionally, powerful 32x optical zooming enables detailed and close-up viewing of specific areas for event analysis and identification.
For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables details in scenes with bight and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst digital noise reduction ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth. This unit also supports defog technology to improve visibility in images captured in fog, haze or smoke.
A variety of camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Various video analytics, such as loitering and tampering detection are also supported to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
The unit features a range of integrated alarm and audio I/O ports which allow users to connect external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio. With support for PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality and 360° pan allows wide areas to be monitored effectively
- Smooth, high-quality video footage in 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps
- True day/night functionality with IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time using the 32x optical zoom
- 32x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of an external microphone and speaker to provide two-way audio
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Free video management using the downloadable Wisenet Viewer recording software
- Mobile viewing via the free Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: Ø223.4mm x 293.6mm
- PoE consumption: 24W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet Viewer application
- Milestone XProtect
The Wisenet XNP-6320H delivers smooth, 24-hour surveillance footage of wide outdoor areas that feature high levels of activity. Suitable for areas that require efficient monitoring at all times, typical applications include public building grounds, university campuses and amusement parks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu & accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- SD card
- Mounting accessories