Overview of the Wisenet XNB-6001
This XNB-6001 main unit connects to one of the Wisenet SLA-series lens modules, to deliver non-invasive surveillance of indoor areas - in 2 megapixel resolution. The main unit can be placed up to 8m away from the sensor for placement options in areas with restricted space such as doorways and ATMs. Additional features include edge storage and simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is also supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
A choice of four different sensor modules are available (please select from the dropdown menu), each capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution of up to 60 frames per second (fps). Available in a range of inoffensive form factors to help best meet the user’s CCTV requirements, the sensors feature a 2.4mm lens (standard fixed or pinhole models available). For more details on the lenses available, see the lens table to the right.
For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. In addition, digital noise reduction ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth. This unit also supports defog technology to improve visibility in images captured in fog, haze or smoke.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to alert users of activity via email notification. These alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, enhanced video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting are supported to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation. WiseStreamII technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this main unit does not come with a power supply or sensor module. Please select above.
Key features & benefits
- Main unit supports the connection of one Wisenet SLA sensor module for unobtrusive surveillance in compact areas
- Delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for indoor areas with high levels of activity
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Choice of lens modules available to provide wide horizontal viewing angle up to 138° (lens module dependent)
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Enhanced video analytics help to increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – optimising the field of view in narrow scenes
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStreamII technology
- Integrated MicroSD card slot (card not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live views and recording playback via the free Wisenet mobile app
- Dimensions: main unit: 131mm x 28mm x 86mm
- PoE consumption: 6.5W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNB-6001 main unit is designed for use with one of the Wisenet SLA lens modules to provide a compact and unobtrusive surveillance solution. Ideal for small internal spaces such as ATMs, doorways and banks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Back To Top