This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet TNO-6322ER
Overview of the Wisenet TNO-6320E
Part of the advanced T-Series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin, this ATEX-Certified IP camera is designed for use in extreme environments that feature high-risks of fire or explosions. This powerful 2 megapixel camera is enclosed within a stainless steel 316L housing - ensuring that the video surveillance system can be safely operated in hazardous areas. Capable of delivering high-quality images at up to 60 frames per second (fps), this model also includes a range of advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture in any lighting condition.
Suitable for deployment in the most hazardous locations such as petrochemical plants and industrial facilities, this heavy-duty model is ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD - which enables the enclosure to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device. The unit’s robust, IP67-rated housing allows for safe deployment in outdoor areas and cold start-up ensures continuous operation in temperatures as low as -30°C. In addition, the built-in wiper helps remove water or dirt that collects on the surface of the lens cover - for clearer image capture.
Thanks to camera's 32x optical zooming, the user is able to obtain closer views of specific areas that are of interest, and quick close-ups of the original image can be examined using the unit's 16x digital zoom. For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, defog technology improves visibility in images captured in fog, haze or yellow dust, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is supported to ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes.
Configurable motion detection alarms can be used to prompt tasks such as moving the camera's view directly to a pre-set location - ensuring all activity is captured. These motion detection alarms can also be used to help alert users of possible incidents via notifications such as email. Additionally, various intelligent video analytics such as virtual line and face detection are supported to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
With a Stainless Steel 316L housing, which is also impact and weather-resistant, this IP camera is built to endure in the most demanding locations. Please note: this intuitive unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer.
Key features & benefits
- ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD IP camera enclosed in a stainless steel 316L housing
- Capable of delivering smooth, 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps - for detailed CCTV footage in busy locations
- True day/night functionality with IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time using the 32x optical zoom
- 16x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Built-in wiper removes excess water residue and an auto defroster setting melts built-up ice
- Wide dynamic range technology improves image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Dimensions: 384mm x 402mm x 250mm
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet Viewer application
- Milestone XProtect
With an ATEX-Certified, robust housing and a powerful 2 megapixel network camera; the Wisenet TNO-6320E is ideal for use in heavy industrial facilities that require detailed surveillance of locations which are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include gas pipelines, petrochemical plants and oil refineries.
Back To Top