Overview of the Wisenet TNO-6322ER
- Delivers clear 2MP resolution video
- Varifocal lens with views of 2° - 61°
- ATEX-certified Explosion proof casing
- IP67-rated for use outdoors
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 175 x 242.5 x 320 mm
Designed for use in hazardous areas at a high risk of fire or explosions, this ATEX-rated camera is part of the advanced T-series by Wisenet and delivers 2MP resolution video at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The unit is also equipped with true day/night capture that is enhanced by up to 70m IR illumination, enabling the camera to provide detailed black and white video even in complete darkness. Additional features include A built-in wiper, WDR technology and intelligent analytics.
The camera features a varifocal lens that enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 61°. It is also equipped with 32x optical zoom, allowing regions of interest to be examined in detail. The unit’s robust IP67 and IK10-rated stainless steel housing makes it ideal for use outdoors as it is protected from inclement weather and vandalism, operating in temperatures between -40°C and 60°C. Furthermore, a built-in wiper ensures that the lens is kept clean, preventing smudging or blurred footage due to debris or raindrops.
Using a range of advanced imaging technologies, the camera can capture clear video footage, even in challenging light conditions. WDR technology improves footage captured in high-contrast scenes by balancing both bright and dark areas to ensure that all details can be seen. Digital noise reduction helps deliver clearer images in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video.
Designed to provide reactive surveillance in critical environments, this camera features a range of video analytics to increase scene awareness. In addition to common scenarios such as line crossing and tampering, video motion detection methods can be configured to notify users, via email, of suspicious movement in the field of view. Directional detection is also included to allow the camera to identify an individual moving in a particular direction. Furthermore, the unit supports audio detection when external audio devices – such as speakers and microphones – are connected via the I/O ports.
If an advanced VMS solution is required with this camera, users can purchase a licence for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect to provide more sophisticated recording, viewing and management.
This unit is able to be pole or wall-mounted using a range of optional mounting accessories, allowing the optimum viewing position to be achieved during installation. Wisestream II compression technology is also included to optimise bandwidth and reduce storage requirements up to 99%, maximising the amount of footage that can be recorded, without compromising video quality.
Please note: this robust unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer.
Key features & benefits
- Clear 2MP resolution video is captured at up to 60fps
- Varifocal lens offers views of 2° - 61°
- Areas of interest can be closely examined with 32x optical zoom
- Heavy-duty ATEX-certified casing provides protection from explosions and hazardous materials
- True day/night recording is enhanced with integrated IR illumination up to 70m
- Camera housing is IP67 and IK10-rated for outdoor use
- Built-in wiper keeps the lens clear of debris or smudging
- WDR renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes
- Digital noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting
- Video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via email
- Directional detection can identify the direction in which an individual is travelling to trigger an alert
- External audio devices can be connected via the I/O connections to support audio detection
- Optional accessories can be used to pole or wall-mount the unit
- Wisestream II compression technology reduces storage requirements by optimising bandwidth
Equipped with ATEX-certified and weatherproof stainless-steel housing and intuitive analytics capabilities, the heavy-duty Wisenet TNO-6322ER is ideal to provide detailed surveillance in critical applications in which it may be exposed to flammable or hazardous substances. Typical applications include petrochemical plants, oil refineries and ports.
Back To Top
- User manual
- Installation Guide