Overview of the Wisenet QNV-7082R
- Delivers 4MP video at up to 30 frames per second
- Varifocal lens offers views between 30.8° - 98.6°
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- Hallway viewing mode optimises recording in narrow scenes
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 137 x 106.1 mm
Offering 24-hour monitoring in 4MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) this cost-effective outdoor dome camera is part of the Q-series by Wisenet. Vandal and weather-resistant, the unit is ideal for exposed areas subject to inclement weather and challenging light conditions. Furthermore, it features remote access via the free Wisenet Viewer application, up to 30m IR illumination and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The motorised varifocal lens offers horizontal views between 30.8° and 98.6°, allowing users to achieve the desired viewing angle remotely. Furthermore, the camera’s automatic IR-cut filter enables round-the-clock surveillance which is enhanced by the IR LEDs that illuminate at up to 30m around the camera, improving low-light capture.
A range of advanced imaging technologies ensures this CCTV camera captures video at optimum quality in many different conditions. Wide dynamic range (WDR) compensates for shadows and extreme light in high contrast conditions, ensuring all details are captured clearly. Furthermore, digital noise reduction is included to help deliver clearer images in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video.
To increase scene awareness, the camera is integrated with video analytics such as motion detection and defocus detection. Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email, whilst defocus detection identifies and corrects regions of the view that are out of focus – retaining a clear view. Moreover, alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports.
Storing recordings is simple with support for edge storage (card not included), allowing the camera to function as a standalone system or as a handy backup in the case of network disruption. In smaller installations, video can be accessed and managed via Wisenet Viewer application, whilst larger systems may benefit from more advanced video management software such as Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect
Efficient installation is possible with support for PoE – delivering network and power connectivity over a single cable. The camera is also protected from inclement weather and vandalism attempts in its IP66 and IK10-rated casing - making it suitable for many outdoor locations. Additionally, Wisestream II technology helps lower bandwidth and storage requirements, whilst retaining video detail.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures clear 4MP video at up to 30fps
- Motorised varifocal lens offers views of 30.8° - 98.6° that can be set remotely
- True day/night recording allows 24-hour monitoring
- Wisenet’s free Wisenet Viewer application provides remote access and basic video management
- Up to 30m IR illumination improves video capture in darkness
- WDR retains image details in high-contrast conditions
- Digital noise reduction delivers clearer video in low light
- Motion detection alarms can be set to alert users of activity in the field of view
- Defocus detection identifies regions of the camera view that are out of focus and corrects them
- External alarms can be connected to the I/O ports to improve alarm signalling
- Support for MicroSD card storage (card not included) provides a backup of data in case of network failure
- PoE provides network connection and power over one cable – simplifying installation
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing protects the unit from tampering and harsh weather
- Wisestream II technology reduces bandwidth without compromising video quality
Providing 24-hour monitoring in exposed areas subject to harsh weather conditions and tampering, this camera is ideal for applications such as university campuses, service stations and outside licenced premises.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Back To Top