This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the QNV-7082R
Overview of the Wisenet QNV-7080R
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 4MP resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 30m. The unit also features an IK10-rated, vandal-resistant housing which makes it suitable for deployment in exposed locations and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, the free SmartViewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. In addition, Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential.
Users can configure video motion detection alarms to help notify them of activity via a choice of notifications including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card – ensuring all motion is captured. Users can also connect an external microphone (not included) via the unit’s I/O port to enable audio recording.
With support for PoE, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. In addition, WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high-quality 4MP resolution video at 20 fps, or 2MP resolution at 30 fps
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs provide up to 30m of night vision
- Tough, IP66 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed, indoor or outdoor areas
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 109° to 26°
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of an external microphone to provide one-way audio
- Noise reduction and WDR technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Wisenet’s WiseStream technology helps to reduce bandwidth levels
- H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Wisenet mobile app provides remote access to the camera via iOS or Android devices
- Dimensions: Ø137 x 106mm
- PoE consumption: 7.2W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet SmartViewer recording software (free)
- Milestone XProtect
The Wisenet QNV-7080R dome IP camera delivers high quality 4MP resolution images round-the-clock. It’s ideal for users that require 24-hour surveillance in exposed areas such as car parks, community centres and outside of licensed premises.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories