This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNV-7012R
Overview of the Wisenet QNV-7010R
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 4MP resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and up to 20m of infrared night vision. It features an IK10-rated housing which allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations, and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The unit also comes with support SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via smartphones and tablets. A fixed 2.8mm lens offers up to 110° horizontal views.
The unit offers a viewing angle of 110° and features integrated IR LEDs that illuminate up to 20m.
For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, wide dynamic range (WDR) enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Hallway viewing mode is also supported and digitally rotates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time. These alarms can also be set to trigger microSD card recording and inform users of activity via email notification. Built-in alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Power-over-Ethernet supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation. In addition, WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering detailed 4MP resolution video at 20fps, or 2MP resolution at full frame rate
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 20m maximum IR range
- Fixed 2.8mm (110° angle of view) lens
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed, indoor or outdoor areas
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- External alarm sources can be connected through the built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- One-way audio is supported when a microphone is connected via the integrated audio I/O port
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- WiseStream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- Support for H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Integrated MicroSD card storage (card not included) provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Downloadable SmartViewer recording software provides simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Free Wisenet mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Ø120 x 91mm
- PoE consumption: 7W
- Warranty period: 1 year
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet QNV-7010R dome IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require high-definition CCTV surveillance in exposed indoor or outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include petrol stations, community centres and outside of licensed premises.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories