This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNV-6082R.
Overview of the Wisenet QNV-6070R
The Wisenet QNV-6070R is an outdoor-ready dome which provides HD 1080p images at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording that is enhanced by in-built infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m). Housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing, this unit also supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for straightforward set up. Part of the 'Q’ Series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin, this unit includes free SmartView 36-channel video management software and supports remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
A varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 103° and enables the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. A handful of imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction help to improve image quality in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, Hallway viewing mode vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas.
Configurable video motion detection alarms are available which alert users of any activity via notifications such as email. These alarms can also trigger recording to the on-board microSD card (not included) – ensuring no vital footage is missed. The camera’s integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect additional devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264. In addition, support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable. WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers full HD 1080p images at up to 30 frames per second
- True day/night capability enables 24/7 CCTV surveillance
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to 40m, enhancing night vision
- Vandal-resistant, IP66 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed outdoor areas
- Varifocal 2.8 - 12mm lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of up to 103°, for optimum scene coverage
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Support for one-way audio through a connected microphone (not included)
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- WiseStream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (card not included)
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Wisenet mobile application provides remote access to live views and recording playback – free of charge
- Dimensions: Ø137 x 106mm
- PoE consumption: 6.7W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet SmartViewer recording software (free)
- Milestone XProtect
The QNV-6070R dome IP camera from Wisenet provides round-the-clock surveillance of exposed outdoor locations in full HD 1080p resolution. Typical applications include petrol stations, outside fast food shops and loading bays.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu & accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories