Overview of the Wisenet QNV-6082R
- Captures 2MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens with horizontal viewing angle of up to 109°
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- WDR technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø137 x 106.1 mm
This robust dome from Wisenet by Hanwha Vision delivers detailed, smooth 2MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m; and other useful features of this affordable unit include a varifocal lens, remote access through the Wisenet Viewer application, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and support for PoE - simplifying installation.
The unit’s varifocal lens offers wide horizontal viewing angles up to 109° and allows users to easily set the viewing angle during installation to best meet specific monitoring requirements. True day/night recording can also be enhanced by integrated IR LEDs, meaning the camera can capture crisp 2MP resolution video - 24 hours a day.
WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes, while noise reduction improves images captured in low light - reducing noise and blur to provide a clearer image. In addition, Wisenet Hallway View maximises areas of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orienting the video stream – preventing the recording of redundant areas.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Furthermore, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted. Users are also able to remotely access the unit via the free Wisenet Viewer application. For further functionality, this camera can also be easily integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
This IP camera is designed for reliable use in demanding conditions with its IP66 and IK10-rated casing and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabling a cost-effective, simple installation process.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 2MP resolution video at 25fps - providing clear, detailed surveillance footage
- Varifocal lens with 109° wide horizontal viewing angle allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance true day/night recording at a range of up to 30m
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects exposed outdoor locations
- Audio I/O ports support one-way audio recording with the connection of a microphone (not included)
- WDR and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway View vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Video motion and tampering detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge recording stores video data onto a MicroSD card (not included) for a handy backup in the event of network failure
- Simple, free video management for up to 36 IP cameras with the Wisenet Viewer mobile application
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable for cost-effective installation
This affordable, vandal-resistant camera provides round-the-clock surveillance of exposed outdoor scenes in clear 2MP resolution. Examples of use include bus stations, outside of licensed premises and police stations.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
Back To Top