This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the Wisenet QNP-6230RH
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at 25fps
- 360° pan and 95° tilt capability
- 23x optical zoom
- Up to 100m IR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø236.9mm x 407.7mm
This IP66 and IK10-rated PTZ network camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. Night vision can be enhanced by up to 100m with integrated infrared (IR) illumination. The camera also features full pan/tilt functionality with 360° endless pan and 23x optical zoom for in-depth scene investigation. Additional features include support for High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for simple installation and remote access through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application.
With 360° endless pan and 23x optical zoom, this camera allows users to navigate across wide outdoor areas and monitor scenes in full HD. True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR illumination, enabling detailed monitoring round-the-clock. Additionally, two-way audio is also possible through the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included) via the unit’s audio I/O ports.
Digital noise reduction can produce clearer imaging in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video while wide dynamic range (WDR) technology retains image details in high contrast scenes. Defog technology also improves visibility in images captured in fog, haze or smoke – ideal for outdoor surveillance.
In addition to intelligent analytics such as line crossing and directional detection, various video motion detection methods are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These motion detection alarms can also be used to prompt tasks such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location - ensuring all activity is captured. Furthermore, the unit’s built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling.
Edge recording stores video footage onto a MicroSD card (not included) which provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost. Users can also remotely access the unit through downloading the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For further functionality, this camera can also be easily integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
With support for PoE+, this IP66 and IK10-rated outdoor ready unit can receive power and network connectivity over one cable – enabling simple, cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Offers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25fps for smooth recording
- Full 360° pan capability for responsive coverage of wide outdoor scenes
- Outdoor-ready, IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- 23x optical zoom allows in-depth investigation into areas of interest
- Integrated IR LEDS can enhance night-vision at a range up to 100m
- Audio capability is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Video motion and tampering detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- Simple video management for up to 36 devices using the free SmartViewer recording software
- PoE+ supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
With integrated IR LEDs, PTZ functionality and its IP66 and IK10-rated casing, the Wisenet QNP-6230RH is ideal for use in wide, outdoor areas that require clear 24-hour monitoring. Typical applications include city surveillance, zoos and loading bays.
- Installation base
- Waterproofing accessory
- User manual
Optional (select from above dropdown menu & accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card