This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the Wisenet QNP-6230H
- Delivers 2MP resolution at up to 25fps
- 360° endless pan
- 23x optical zoom
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø223.4mm x 293.6mm
This robust, outdoor-ready PTZ network camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin captures 2MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. It also features full pan/tilt functionality with 360° endless pan and 23x optical zoom for detailed scene examination. Additional features include High Power over Ethernet support (PoE+) for cost-effective installation and remote access through the free Wisenet SmartViewer application.
Using the camera’s 360° pan and variable pan/tilt movements, users are able to precisely navigate across a wide area - particularly helpful when monitoring a specific person or incident. Housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing and taking advantage of true day/night recording, this unit is able to record detailed footage of outdoor scenes round-the-clock. Video recordings can also be enhanced with two-way audio through the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included) via the unit’s audio I/O ports.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Similarly, digital noise reduction can produce clearer images in dark conditions by reducing commonly seen noise levels in low-light scenes. Defog technology also improves image visibility in footage captured in fog, haze or smoke – ideal for exposed outdoor surveillance.
Various video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring – even triggering tasks such as starting a guard tour or moving directly to a pre-set location. The camera also features a range of integrated alarm I/O ports which allow users to connect external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling.
Edge storage is included, and recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Users can also remotely access live views and recordings by downloading the free Wisenet SmartViewer application. For further functionality, this camera can also be easily integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
Support for PoE+ means that this durable IP66 and IK10-rated PTZ camera can receive power and network connectivity over one cable – simplifying installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures 2MP resolution video at up to 25fps
- Full 360° pan capability for responsive monitoring of wide outdoor areas
- 23x optical zoom enables in-depth examination of areas of interest
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- Audio capability is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies ensure the capture of details in difficult lighting conditions
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- The on-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if network connection fails
- Simple video management for up to 36 devices using the free SmartViewer application
- PoE+ supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
This network camera is designed for durable external use and is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing, making it ideal for capturing high-quality 2MP resolution video in exposed outdoor location. Typical examples of use include petrol stations, car parks and zoos.
- Installation base
- Waterproofing accessory
- User manual
Optional (select from above dropdown menu & accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories