This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the Wisenet QNP-6230
This indoor PTZ network camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin is capable of delivering 2 megapixel video footage at full frame rate - 24 hours a day. The unit includes full pan/tilt functionality and a 23x optical zoom for detailed examination of the scene. Additional features include support for High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+), free SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Using the camera’s 360° pan and variable pan/tilt movements, users are able to precisely navigate across a wide area - particularly helpful when closely monitoring a person or incident. Powerful 23x optical zooming allows the user to obtain closer views of specific areas that are of interest, and quick close-ups of the original image can be examined using the unit’s 32x digital zoom.
A handful of imaging technologies are included to help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, motion detection can be used to prompt certain tasks such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location to ensure all activity is captured. The unit also features a range of integrated alarm and audio I/O ports which allow users to connect external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio.
Power-over-Ethernet supplies the unit with both power and network connectivity via a single cable - resulting in a quick and cost-effective installation. In addition, WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality and 360° pan allow wide areas to be monitored effectively
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- IK10-rated housing provides protection in exposed indoor locations
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time using the 23x optical zoom
- 32x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Digital noise reduction and WDR technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of an external microphone and speaker to provide two-way audio
- Wide dynamic range technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- WiseStreamII technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful data backup if the network fails
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Mobile viewing via the free Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: Ø152 x 218mm
- PoE consumption: 20W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
Featuring full pan/tilt functionality and IK10-rated housing, the Wisenet QNP-6230 is ideal for 24-hour monitoring of outdoor areas prone to vandalism such as train stations, outside licensed premises and service stations.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting accessories