This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNV-9082R
Overview of the Wisenet PNV-9080R
This outdoor-ready dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin can deliver 4K resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording. The unit features an IK10-rated housing to provide robust protection in exposed areas, and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, the free SmartViewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The unit’s motorised varifocal lens offers wide horizontal views of up to 100.3° for optimum scene coverage. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is supported, enabling details in scenes high contrast lighting to be viewed clearly. Additionally, Hallway viewing mode is also included to help optimise the field of view in narrow scenes by digitally rotating the video stream.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms are available to alert users of activity via email notification. These alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording - ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, enhanced video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting are supported to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation. WiseStream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality 12 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second
- Varifocal lens (4.5mm - 10mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 45.6° to 100.3°
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Tough, IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Additional external alarm sources can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- WDR and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live views and recording playback via the free Wisenet mobile app
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Samsung Wisenet SmartViewer recording software (free)
- Milestone XProtect
The Wisenet PNV-9080R delivers reliable, 24-hour monitoring of exposed indoor or outdoor locations in 4K resolution. It delivers clear imaging in challenging lighting conditions and typical applications include leisure centres, large car parks and train station terminals.
- Instruction manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top