This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet PNM-9031RV
Overview of the Wisenet PNM-9030V
- Captures detail-packed 4K UHD resolution at up to 30 fps
- Four 5MP sensors combine to provide panoramic views up to 220° (viewing mode dependent)
- WDR and digital noise reduction technologies
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø253 x 165 mm
This outdoor-ready, multi-sensor dome IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin features four 5MP sensors that combine to provide seamless panoramic views and capture detailed 4K Ultra HD (UHD) resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and digital noise reduction technologies help to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions; and other useful features include support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), edge storage (MicroSD card not included) and free remote access via the free Wisenet Viewer application.
Ideal for monitoring wide outdoor locations such as fence lines, the camera's four 5MP sensors combine to provide wide panoramic overviews and deliver 4K UHD resolution video – 24 hours a day. Each sensor can be manually tilted up to 60° which allows optimum camera positioning to be set at installation. Two viewing modes are supported; the 180° mode provides a 180° (horizontal) and 70° (vertical) view, while the 220° mode can be utilised to monitor around the corner of a building thanks to its 220° (horizontal) and 52° (vertical) field of view. The camera is also housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in outdoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts.
Users have the choice of multiple viewing modes; including a single seamless 20MP panoramic view, 4 x 5MP images or 2 x 2MP crop images - all of which can also be streamed simultaneously. The PNM-9030V produces high quality images by utilising a variety of advanced features for image optimisation. WDR technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Digital noise reduction technology is also included and ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth. In addition, digital pan/tilt/zoom controls allow for specific sections of the panoramic field of view to be seen with less distortion.
Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to inform users of possible incidents via a choice of notification methods, including email. The integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. Additionally, the camera is equipped with heatmap technology – ideal for businesses to gain a stronger understanding of the way customers navigate around their premises/grounds.
Onboard storage provides a backup of data in the event of a network failure (MicroSD card not included). Users are also able to remotely access the camera via the free Wisenet Viewer application. For further functionality, the unit can be easily integrated with high-performance video management software applications such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
Support for PoE+ provides the camera with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for simple, cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers detail-packed 4K Ultra HD resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Multi-sensor IP camera features four adjustable 5MP sensors to enable wide area coverage
- Choice of 180° and 22° viewing modes helps to cater for efficient monitoring of large locations
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing provides protection in outdoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Digital noise reduction improves image capture in low light, reducing noise and blur to provide clearer images
- Digital PTZ controls allow the user to quickly view specific areas of the image in greater detail
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- External alarm sources and audio devices can be connection via built-in I/O ports
- Heatmap technology helps businesses to gain further intelligence of traffic within their location
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- PoE+ support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
This multi-sensor dome network camera offers a versatile monitoring solution. Its four adjustable sensors combine to offer a seamless panoramic overview of the scene, making it an ideal choice for monitoring wide outdoor locations such as train station terminals, airports and amusement parks.
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- MicroSD card
- PoE+ midspan