Overview of the Wisenet PND-A9081RV
- Delivers crisp 4K resolution video at up to 30 frames per second
- Varifocal lens provides views 45° - 101°
- WiseNR II technology for clear low-light recording
- IP52 and IK10-rated casing
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 160 x 125 mm
This flexible dome camera by Wisenet captures video in full 4K Ultra HD resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) – ideal for indoor areas requiring crisp and intelligent surveillance 24 hours a day. This unit features reliable and accurate AI-based object analytics, able to reduce false alarms usually associated with standard motion detection. These analytics can detect and classify humans and vehicles and identify attributes, faces and licence plates. Furthermore, BestShot saves the highest possible quality JPEG image of the detected object, minimising storage and bandwidth requirements. Additional features include up to 30m IR illumination, Wisestream III technology (using an AI engine) and WiseNR II technology.
The unit’s varifocal lens allows the optimum viewing angle between 45° – 101° to be set during installation. Equipped with integrated IR illuminators, the camera can provide detailed black-and-white video even in complete darkness (up to a range of 30m). WiseNR II is an AI-based noise reduction technology that identifies object movement and reduces blur in low-light environments. Moreover, the camera’s casing is IP52 and IK10-rated for protection against dust, water and vandalism – making it a sturdy option for high-traffic indoor areas.
The camera is equipped with a set of advanced imaging technologies to ensure high-quality video, even in sub-optimal conditions. WDR technology enables details in scenes with high-contrast lighting to be clearly identified by balancing out bright lights and shadows. Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS) helps stabilise video captured when the camera is subject to movement, keeping the footage smooth and making it easier to identify objects. Area coverage is maximised in narrow scenes using Hallway View, allowing the video stream to be vertically orientated.
In addition to Wisenet’s AI-based object detection, this unit is also provided with Business Intelligence Analytics, a suite of analytics ideal for retail or business applications that includes people counting, queue management and heatmap capabilities. This gives users a unique insight into consumer trends and behaviour, allowing them to optimise their business operations based on the data gathered. Moreover, users can connect external devices via integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable audio recording and communication through the camera.
Equipped with dual SD card slots (cards not included), this camera enables recordings to be saved onboard and used as a backup if the network fails. In smaller security installations, users can download the free Wisenet Viewer application to provide basic video management and remote access to live and recorded video. If a more sophisticated video management solution is required, licences for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect are purchasable – ideal for larger or more complex systems.
In addition to the option of an unobtrusive flush-mount model, this camera also has a handful of features that make installation easier and more efficient. Support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) allows both power and network connection to be delivered over a single cable, saving on equipment and setup costs. The unit’s easy modular design also makes it simple and faster to mount and install, the magnetic camera module requires no additional tools and simply clicks into place. Wisestream II and III (when used with an AI engine) are available to reduce bandwidth and optimise storage capacity, without affecting the quality of important footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from the accessories tab)
Key features & benefits
- Delivers crisp 4K UHD resolution video at full framerate
- Varifocal lens allows view between 45° – 101° to be set during installation
- Available in standard and flush-mount variants
- Objects can easily be detected and classified using AI-based analytics
- Up to 30m IR illumination is included to improve video captured in dark conditions
- WiseNR helps deliver clear footage at low light levels
- IP52 and IK10-rated casing protects the camera from dust, water and vandalism
- WDR ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- DIS reduces blurring when the camera is subject to excessive movement
- Hallway View rotates the video stream by 90° to optimised capture in narrow areas
- Business Intelligence Analytics gives users a handy insight into customer behaviours and trends
- External devices can be connected to the I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling and add audio capabilities
- A data backup can be saved to the dual SD card slots (cards not included) in case of network failure
- PoE+ enables high-capacity power and network connection to be delivered over one cable
- Easy installation is available thanks to the unit’s modular design
- Wisestream II and III (using an AI engine) optimise bandwidth and reduce costs associated with storage capacity
Flexible and easy to install and providing clear, high-quality, 24-hour surveillance with advanced AI-based analytics, the PND-A9081 series is ideal for small to medium retail and business applications including supermarkets, retail stores and leisure centres.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Wisenet SBP-167HMW, Wisenet SBP-300WMW1 & Wisenet SBP-300PMW1
- Corner mounting - Wisenet SBP-167HMW, Wisenet SBP-300WMW1 & Wisenet SBP-300KMW1
Back To Top