This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i.
Overview of the Sony SNC-WR602C
High performance IK10 & IP66-rated Sony SNC-WR602C outdoor pan-tilt-zoom network dome HD camera with a highly sensitive Exmor™ CMOS sensor, 60 frames per second capability, 130dB wide dynamic range (WDR) and intelligent analytics for critical applications.
Part of the Sony W-series of high-level network cameras, the Sony SNC-WR602C pan-tilt-zoom camera with HD 720p resolution delivers high quality image reproduction through Sony's Visibility Enhancer (VE) feature, at up to 60 frames per second. Fast and precise PTZ operation with 30x optical zoom and 360° endless panning provides users with a useful tool for tracking fast-paced events in detail. The Sony Exmor™ CMOS sensor is highly sensitive and when combined with true day/night functionality and Sony's Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction (XDNR) technology, the SNC-WR602C can produce clear video footage free from motion blur at all times. The removable infrared cut filter can also be used alongside infrared LEDs for longer range night vision in complete darkness.
Smartphone support enables the Sony SNC-WR602C network camera to be remotely controlled using simple touch screen methods, ideal for business managers on the move. View-DR technology delivers a 130dB wide dynamic range at up to 30 fps, enabling the camera to cope with challenging and constantly adapting lighting conditions. Defog technology improves visibility in images captured in smoke, haze or fog and makes the SNC-WR602C suitable for use in applications subject to such conditions. Gyroscopic image stabilisation also enables this camera to be effectively used in areas subject to movement such as vibrations, as the technology offsets the affects of camera movement, preventing motion blur and creating crisp images.
The SNC-WR602C not only offers high quality surveillance but also accurate and reliable monitoring with intelligent video analytics providing configurable alarm triggers. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support enables quick and simple installation using a single cable for power and network connectivity. Edge recording onto an SD card (not included) provides back up storage in case of a network failure. High-profile H.264 compression provides optimal video quality at lower bandwidth, reducing storage space required.
An indoor version of this camera is also available.
Please note: this camera does come with a PoE+ midspan included, please select one from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Sony IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing provides advanced imaging technologies including 130dB wide dynamic range at HD resolution (30 fps), Visibility Enhancer (VE) for optimised brightness and colour reproduction and XDNR (Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) for clear low-light images free from motion blur
- Sony DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics provide tamper, object and face detection
- High speed 360° panning powerful 30x optical zoom provides full circle coverage of a desired area, removing the need for additional cameras to capture blind spots
- HD 720p at 60 fps delivers high quality video footage suitable for demanding applications such as casinos, banks and police stations
- True day/night functionality provides 24/7 high quality surveillance, even during dark conditions
- IK10 and IP66-rated outdoor casing can withstand rain and dust, providing reliable, robust outdoor surveillance
- Intelligent video analytics automatically alerts the user when an alarm is triggered via email for secure area monitoring
- Two-way audio enables verbal interaction through the camera to give warnings, whilst also recording sound to complement video footage
- Gyroscopic Image Stabiliser prevents camera movement from distorting images so video footage is crisp and detailed
- PoE+ powers the camera and all its features through the network cable for fast, easy installation and maintenance
- SD card recording provides a completely decentralised recording solution, storing data locally onto an integrated SD card (SD card not included)
- Smartphone viewing provides convenient remote access via mobile devices from anywhere
The Sony SNC-WR602C network camera offers advanced outdoor surveillance and is ideal for monitoring fast pace outdoor areas where high detail footage is critical such as casinos, hospitals and prisons. The high frame rate capability of this camera also makes it suitable for airports and traffic surveillance.
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Dome cover
- Top sunshade
- Wire-fixing belt
- Wire bracket
- Power supply connector 3-pin
- I/O harness 14-pin
- Harness band
- Band mount
- Connection board (with BNC)
Optional (select from the above dropdown menu & accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- SD card
- Mounting accessory