This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 6000
Overview of the Sony SNC-VM630
The Sony SNC-VM630 static minidome combines high resolution with high frame rate, uniquely offering HD 1080p video at 60fps. Video is ultra-smooth and clear with double the frame rate of other 1080p cameras. Part of Sony's IPELA engine EX range, the SNC-VM630 also features a host of updated video processing features. DEPA Advanced analytics software minimises false alarms by intelligently detecting objects and ignoring random or repeated movement. Software-based XDNR noise reduction system also improves low-light footage by limiting image noise, making subjects easier to identify.
Sony's impressive View-DR Wide Dynamic Range system also produces evenly-exposed footage in demanding high-contrast lighting, capturing detail where other cameras would be blinded. The camera's day/night capabilities also allow it to capture clear video in very-low light, even complete darkness when used with infrared illumination.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
A version of this camera with a vandal-resistant casing is available: Sony SNC-VM631 network camera
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNC-VM630
- 60fps at 1080p - capture ultra-fast movements that would be missed by conventional cameras
- View-DR Wide Dynamic Range software - capture clear shots of subjects with strong backlight and see events in bright and dark areas simultaneously
- Low-light capability - True day/night switching and XDNR noise reduction improve the quality of low-light footage making subjects easier to identify
- DEPA Advanced video analytics - intelligently detect movement while ignoring random or continuous motion, improving the detection-false alarm ratio
- Powered focus and zoom - optimise the camera's focus and zoom through the web interface, cutting installation times
- On-camera recording - store video to SD memory cards as a backup, preventing data loss due to recorder downtime
Typical applications for the Sony SNC-VM630
This camera is suited to locations that require a combination of high frame rate and high resolution, for example cash-handling areas, Point of Sale locations or gambling floors, where small details and fast movements need to be captured clearly.
Accessories for the Sony SNC-VM630
- Software CD
- Installation manual
- Mounting template
- Audio cable
- I/O cable
- BNC cable
- Power input cable
- Screw M3
- Wire rope
- Safety regulations pamphlet
Optional: (please select from dropdown menu if required)
Back To Top