This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i IR.
Overview of the Sony SNC-VM602R
Sony SNC-VM602R IP66 and IK10 rated outdoor network camera with 93° horizontal viewing angle, PoE, intelligent video motion detection, View-DR, easy focus, easy zoom and smartphone viewing
The Sony SNC-VM602R is an advanced network camera designed for outdoor use in high performance applications such as shipping yards and casinos, delivering HD 720p at 60 fps. True day/night capability provides 24/7 surveillance, enhanced by integrated infrared LEDs with 30m of radiant light for mono images at night. The IK10 and IP66 rated casing of the Sony SNC-VM602R makes this unit durable and able to withstand tampering attempts and harsh weather conditions such as rain and freezing temperatures. Smartphone viewing support enables the user to remotely access video data from mobile devices, a handy and convenient feature for business owners and managers.
Sony IPELA EX signal processing provides advanced imaging technologies to enable the capture of optimised, high quality images at all times. View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) improves visibility of objects in scenes with high-contrast lighting or back-lit areas such as windows and entrances and XDNR noise reduction improves image clarity when captured under low illumination conditions.
PoE support simplifies installation of the Sony SNC-VM602R network camera as the same cable carries power and network connectivity, eliminating the need for a second cable installation. SD storage is another handy feature, enabling the camera to record to a SD card when an alarm is triggered whilst it can also act as a data backup in the event of network failure.
Please note: a PoE midspan is not included with this camera, if you require one please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- IK10 & IP66 rated outdoor ruggedised casing provides strong and durable surveillance, withstanding impact and harsh weather
- HD 720p at 60 fps offers high frame rate video data for busy, high demand applications
- 93° wide horizontal viewing angle provides good area coverage
- Monochrome images are produced at night through the use of an automatic IR cut filter, giving the camera ‘true’ day/night functionality for 24/7, high quality monitoring
- Built-in IR LED lights with a radiant distance up to 30m enhance night-vision and provide long-range surveillance in low light
- View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) improves detail in images captured where bright highlights and dark shadows exist in the same scene
- Sony XDNR noise reduction technology improves images captured under low light and gives the SNC-VM602R good low light capability
- Visibility enhancer optimises images pixel by pixel through colour reproduction and brightness levels
- DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics uses motion, face and tamper detection to alert the user of activity, providing efficient security surveillance
- Smartphone viewing gives the user remote access to video data for flexible recording management
- PoE only requires one cable for installation for both power and network connectivity, making installation time faster
- SD card recording offers the camera to be used as a standalone solution
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-VM602R is an advanced network camera designed for high performance applications such as railway stations, casinos and banks. With 60 fps video, this camera is also suitable for city and traffic monitoring.
- Sony SNC-VM602R network camera
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- Screw M4 x 8
- Installation manual
- Safety regulations
- Cable holder for conduit
- LAN cable holder
Back To Top