Exclusive Offer – save up to 15% on Bosch 3000i Series IP cameras. Offer ends 30-09-21.
Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i IR
- Delivers HD 1080p or 5MP resolution video (model dependent) at up to 25 fps
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 104° (model dependent)
- Up to 30m IR illumination
- Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology
- 3-year warranty
- Size: ø137 x 122.5 mm
Part of Bosch’s high-quality FLEXIDOME IP 3000i series, this outdoor-ready dome IP camera captures HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 fps. Built-in infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 30m, while IDNR technology improves the quality of images captured in low light levels. Other handy features include edge storage (microSD card not included), remote monitoring via the Bosch Video Security mobile app and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- HD 1080p resolution with 104° - 33° view (NDE-3502-AL)
- 5MP resolution with 89° - 30° view (NDE-3503-AL)
The unit’s varifocal lens offers horizontal views of up to 104° (model dependent) and enables users to set the desired field of view during installation. True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR LEDs that illuminate a distance of up to 30m – enabling reliable 24-hour monitoring of outdoor scenes. Additionally, built-in audio I/O ports allow the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included) for two-way audio capability.
A handful of imaging technologies are included to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be seen clearly. Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology is also included which ensures only relevant information in the scene is captured – creating less noise to produce clearer images with lower bandwidth requirements. In addition, intelligent defog helps to improve visibility and can be configured to activate when conditions such as smoke, fog and haze are detected.
Bosch’s edge-based Essential Video Analytics help to provide reliable and accurate security monitoring through a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. This i-LIDs approved technology offers a total of 14 rules, with users being able to set a maximum of 8 rules to run simultaneously. Detailed meta data is also recorded during image capture – enabling the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. Alarm signalling can also be further enhanced by the connection of external devices via the unit’s built-in alarm and audio I/O ports.
Recordings can be written to the onboard microSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup solution in the event of a network connection failure. Remote access to recorded playbacks and live views is also possible through the Bosch Video Security mobile app. For more sophisticated video management, the camera can be integrated with high-performance third-party VMS applications such as Milestone XProtect. This model is also compatible with the intuitive Arcules Cloud CCTV platform.
This advanced camera is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing, making it suitable for use in outdoor locations that are prone to tampering attempts. Support for PoE provides power and network connectivity over a single cable; while the motorised varifocal lens enables users to easily set the desired viewing angle at set up – all helping to simplify the installation process.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p or 5MP resolution video (model dependent) at up to 25 fps
- Motorised varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 104° (model dependent)
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing for reliable use in exposed outdoor locations
- True day/night recording enables round-the-clock surveillance
- Integrated IR LEDs help to enhance night-vision at a distance of up to 30m
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- IDNR analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly – optimising bandwidth and producing clearer low-light images
- WDR technology renders details in strongly backlit scenes
- Intelligent defog improves the quality of images captured in scenes with smoke and fog
- Bosch’s Essential Video Analytics helps increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- External devices can be connected via integrated alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Edge storage provides a useful backup of data in the event of network failure
- Straightforward access to the camera via the Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app
- PoE support supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity over a single cable – simplifying installation
This high-quality, outdoor-ready dome IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require reliable, high definition surveillance – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include car parks, town halls and outside of licensed premises.
- User manual
- Installation guide
- Safety information document
- EAC document
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Key technical features of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i IR
||outdoor (IP66 and IK10-rated)
||varifocal, DC iris control, motorised zoom/focus, 3.9-10mm, HD 1080p: horizontal viewing angle: 104° - 33°, 5MP: 89° - 30°
||Two-way audio connectivity via built-in I/O Interfaces
||POE IEEE 802.3af / 802.3 at Type 1, Class 0, typical: 3.5W, max: 10.5W
||HD 1080p model: (1920 x 1080) to (640 x 480), 5MP model: (3072 x 1728) to (640 x 480)
||H.265, H.264, M-JPEG
||multiple configurable streams in H.264 or H.265 and M-JPEG, configurable frame rate and bandwidth. Regions of Interest (ROI)
||auto (adjustable switch points), colour, monochrome
||HD 1080p model: colour - 0.06 lux, b/w - 0.02 lux, IR LED on - 0 lux. 5MP model: colour - 0.379 lux, b/w - 0.042 lux, IR LED on - 0 lux
||3 LEDs, 850nm, adjustable, distance: up to 30m
||text and image
||contrast, saturation, brightness, white balance, sharpness, intelligent defog, WDR, mirror, IDNR
|Application Programming Interface:
||ONVIF profiles S/G/T
||Essential Video Analytics, rule based alarms and tracking, line crossing, enter/leave field, follow route, loitering, idle/removed object, people counting, crowd density estimation, 3D tracking
||microSDHC/microSDXC SD card slot
|Network video recorders:
||Bosch NVRs, Milestone Husky NVRs, ONVIF support for third-party NVRs
|Video Management Software:
||Bosch Video Security, Milestone XProtect
||PoE IEEE 802.3af/802.3 at Type 1, Class 0, RJ45
|Alarm I/O connections:
||alarm input: short or DC 5 V activation, alarm output: maximum load - 12 VDC/50 mA
||Ø137 x 122.5 mm
||colour: white, IP66 and IK10-rated
||-30°C to 50°C
||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP/RTCP, IGMP V2/V3, ICMP, ICMPv6, RTSP, FTP, ARP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto-IP, link local address), NTP (SNTP), SNMP (V1, V3, MIB-II), 802.1x, DNS, DNSv6, DDNS (DynDNS.org, selfHOST.de, no-ip.com), SMTP, iSCSI, UPnP (SSDP), DiffServ (QoS), LLDP, SOAP, Dropbox, CHAP, digest authentication
||encryption: TLS1.0/1.2, AES128, AES256
||emission: EN 55032 CFR 47 FCC part 15, Class B AS/NZS CISPR 32. Immunity: EN 50130-4, EN 50121-4. Environmental: EN 50130‑5 (Class IV); EN 60068‑2‑1, EN 60068‑2‑2, EN 60068‑2‑6, EN 60068‑2‑18, EN 60068‑2‑27, EN 60068‑2‑30, EN 60068‑2‑52, EN 60068‑2‑75, EN 60068‑2‑78,EN 60068‑2‑5. Safety: EN 60950-1, EN 60950-22, UL 60950-1, UL 60950-22, IEC 62471, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-22-07. Image performance: IEC 62676-5. HD: SMPTE 296M-2001 (Resolution: 1280x720), SMPTE 274M-2008 (Resolution: 1920x1080). Colour representation: ITU-R BT.709-6. ONVIF conformance: EN 50132-5-2, EN 62676-2
Documentation for Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i IR