This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i IR.
Overview of the Sony SNC-EM602RC
Sony SNC-EM602RCC IP66 and IK10 rated vandal-resistant network camera with advanced imaging technologies, easy focus and intelligent video motion detection
The Sony SNC-EM602RC dome camera offers robust, durable surveillance with an IK10 impact resistant casing designed for outdoor use in areas subject to vandalism. HD 720p video at 30 frames per second delivers high quality footage suitable for a wide variety of CCTV applications. True/day night functionality and built-in infrared LEDs with a radiant distance of up to 30m delivers high quality night-vision, capturing full colour images during daylight and switching to monochrome images at night for 24/7 surveillance.
Advanced imaging technologies provided by Sony’s IPELA ENGINE EX processor, View-DR, XDNR, visibility enhancer and image stabiliser, produce clear and crisp images ideal for efficient object identification and event analysis. DEPA advanced intelligent analytics uses face, motion and tamper detection to enable an alarm to be triggered to alert the user, providing a reliable, effective security solution. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support makes the SNC-EM602RC suitable for application in areas that may be difficult to cable as only a single cable is needed for power and network connectivity.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- IK10 and IP66 rated housing protects the SNC-EM602RC from harsh weather, providing a strong, durable security solution
- HD 720p video at 30 frames per second provides high quality, smooth video suitable for almost all CCTV applications
- Smartphone viewing enables the user to access live video and recordings from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets and gives flexibility to access video data remotely
- True/day night capability enables the capture of full colour images during daylight, switching to monochrome images during night time, enhanced by built-in IR illuminators up to 30m, for long-range, high quality recording in darkness
- View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures bright highlights and dark shadows do not saturate images
- XDNR noise reduction ensures images are clear and free from motion blur when captured under low illumination
- Visibility enhancer optimises brightness and colour reproduction of pixels for crisp images
- DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics can enable alarm triggers to alert the user of activity in user-defined areas for effective monitoring at all times
- Selectable bit rate gives the user a choice of variable or constant bitrate for bandwidth and storage use flexibility
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides the camera with power and network connectivity though the same cable, making installation time quicker and reducing costs
- ONVIF compatibility ensures interoperability between the SNC-EM602RC and IP products from other manufacturers
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EM602RC IP camera is ideal for use in harsh environments subject to vandalism attempts and weather. The SNC-EM602RC is an ideal choice for high-end outdoor surveillance at all times in areas such as warehouses, car parks and entrances.
- Sony SNC-EM602RC network camera
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- Screw M4 x 8
- Installation manual
- Safety regulations
- Cable holder for conduit
Back To Top
- Sony YT-ICB45 in-ceiling bracket
- Sony SNCA-WP602 weather protector