This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135-E
Overview of the Sony SNC-EB600B
Sony SNC-EB600B network camera with triple streaming, IPELA ENGINE processing, motion detection and ONVIF compatibility
This network camera from Sony offers high performance video capture in HD 720p at 30 frames per second with electric day/night capability for lower light performance. The Sony SNC-EB600 is the version with 'true' day/night infrared sensitive capability. Sony’s IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system provides unique imaging technologies for optimised image quality, enabling the Sony SNC-EB600B to produce clear, crisp images ideal for object identification and event analysis.
The camera's image stabiliser prevents 'shaky' images when the camera is in exposed, windy areas. Sony's View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) combines images taken at different shutter speeds to prevent severely back lit images from becoming saturated and to compensate for shaded areas within the scene.
The SNC-EB600B has Sony DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics, providing secure CCTV surveillance with built-in motion detection able to trigger a variety of actions including image transfer, start recording, send email alert and the sounding of external alarms. Human face detection is also supported, enabling quick indexing of recordings to locate events in which a face is visible in the scene. Triple streaming enables the user to configure three simultaneous streams at different resolutions for efficient bandwidth and storage management.
Sony RealShot Manager Lite recording software is included with the Sony SNC-EB600B network camera, supporting live viewing and management of video for up to 9 channels. Smartphone viewing support enables the user to access live camera images remotely via a mobile device with iOS or Android, providing a quick and easy data management and viewing solution from any location.
Please note: this camera does not come a power supply included, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
This camera is also available as an outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 720p video at 30 frames per second, a high frame rate suitable for most CCTV security applications
- View-DR wide dynamic range enhances contrast within a scene to improve detail and object visibility
- Image stabiliser offsets the effect of camera movement such as vibrations, to prevent image blurring
- DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics with motion detection and face detection trigger alarm based on user-defined rules for a tailored security system
- Smartphone viewing allows the user to remotely manage live camera images through an iOS or Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet
- Triple streaming allows up to three simultaneous IP video streams to suit operating needs
- PoE reduces installation costs of a security system as only one cable is needed for power and network connectivity
- Electric day/night for enhanced light sensitivity during darker conditions
- ONVIF compatibility enables the Sony SNC-EB600B to be used alongside other network video devices from other manufacturers
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EB600B box network camera is suitable for day-to-day indoor surveillance with crisp, high quality images for object and facial identification. This HD camera is suitable for allround CCTV in places such as retail stores, schools, GP surgeries and office buildings.
Back To Top
- Sony SNC-EB600B network camera
- Universal wall / ceiling mount bracket (part no. VB1)
- Sony RealShot Manager Lite recording software
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw M4
- Safety regulations