This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 3000i
Overview of Sony SNC-DH160
The Sony SNC-DH160 is a fixed dome IP security camera suitable for outdoor CCTV applications in areas prone to vandalism, such as bus and train stations, and school grounds. The camera's IP66- and IK10-rated outdoor casing offers protection from attempts to tamper with or vandalise the camera, and from extreme weather conditions. Utilising an appropriate power supply, the camera's built-in heater allows the SNC-DH160 to operate in temperatures as low as -30°C.
The SNC-DH160 provides a full HD 720p image at a smooth frame rate, making it suitable for applications that require facial identification or for monitoring busy environments. As well as this, the SNC-DH160 has built-in infrared lighting and an infrared filter and is capable of providing a detailed black-and-white image over at least a 20m distance in dark or poor lighting conditions. This makes the SNC-DH160 an effective round-the-clock surveillance presence in the most demanding environments. This is combined with Sony's DEPA intelligent motion technology, which can trigger an alarm or recording in event of untoward activity or attempts to tamper with the camera.
The SNC-DH160 also offers a number of features to aid installation. Easy Zoom and Easy Focus simplify the optimisation of image quality once the camera is put in place, and Power over Ethernet technology enables both power and a network connection to be supplied to the camera through a single cable, offering greater flexibility and reducing cable management issues during installation. Combined with the included Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, this makes the SNC-DH160 an effective out of the box monitoring solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH160
- IP66- and IK10-rated outdoor casing provides protection from vandals and demanding weather conditions
- HD 720p offers detailed image quality without compromising your network resources by utilising H.264 compression technology
- Sony's DEPA technology enables intelligent motion detection, notifying you of any attempts to tamper with the camera or any untoward movement in the camera's field of view
- Equipped with a built-in heater to enable continued operation in extreme cold
- Offers a 24-hour monitoring solution using a built-in black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter and infrared lighting (effective up to 25 m)
- Stream Squared function transmits two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition at the same time, useful for highlighting areas of the camera's field of view (on supported recording platforms only)
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features simplify installation
- Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power to the camera through just one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH160
The SNC-DH160 is well suited to deployment in outdoor environments prone to vandalism, such as schools, bus and rail stations and car parks
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH160
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws x4
- Shoulder screw M4
- I/O cable
- LAN cable