This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Bosch Security
Overview of Sony SNC-CH120
The Sony SNC-CH120 is a fixed IP security camera suitable for installation in a wide variety of locations that require a highly detailed image, including indoor mass transit terminals, shopping centres and factories. The SNC-CH120 provides full HD 720p image at a high frame rate alongside a 2.9x optical zoom, and is well suited for applications such as monitoring of busy environments or facial identification.
The SNC-CH120 also offers a round-the-clock monitoring solution using an infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required). During night hours or periods of poor illumination, the camera switches to an infrared-sensitive black and white image, ensuring an effective surveillance presence is available at all times. Alongside this, the camera is capable of detecting movement and attempts to tamper with it using Sony's DEPA technology, alerting you in the event of any untoward activity.
Other features include Stream Squared, which allows the SNC-CH120 to stream two 4:3 aspect ratio images from its field of view at one time, making it a cost-effective replacement for two separate standard definition cameras (on supported software and devices only). The SNC-CH120 also features Easy Focus, simplifying optimisation of the camera's image during installation. To further simplify installation, the SNC-CH120 is a Power over Ethernet camera, meaning both power and network connectivity can be supplied to it through a single cable. Combine this with the included RealShot Manager Lite software enabling recording and playback and the SNC-CH120 becomes an effective out of the box security solution.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-CH120
- HD 720p resolution provides a detailed image and is supported by H.264 compression technology, reducing demands on your network
- Optical day/night functionality provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution, switching to a black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter in extremely poor lighting conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology provides motion and anti-tampering detection, informing you if the camera is tampered with or if it detects motion in its field of view
- Stream Squared function can simultaneously send two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition, useful for focussing on two areas in detail
- Easy Focus feature simplifies installation
- Power over Ethernet feature means power and network connectivity can be supplied to the camera through a single cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-CH120
The SNC-CH120 is well suited to installation in a wide range of environments where a detailed image is required, such as shopping centres and indoor transport terminals
Accessories for Sony SNC-CH120
Back To Top
- Sony SNC-CH120 IP camera (SNC-CH120)
- Indoor wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw M4