This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the Samsung Wisenet SNP-L6233RH
This PTZ network camera from Samsung Wisenet delivers HD 1080p video footage at full frame rate. It offers full pan/tilt functionality and a 23x optical zoom for detailed examination of the scene. The unit’s IK10 and IP66-rated housing, alongside support for true day/night recording and up to 100m of infrared night vision, make it an ideal choice for monitoring outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Free SmartViewer 36-channel software is also supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Endless 360° pan and variable pan/tilt movements provide quick and precise navigation across wide areas, ideal when closely monitoring a person or incident. 23x optical zooming enables the user to obtain closer views of specific areas that are of interest, and the 12x digital zoom allows further investigation into the original image.
For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. In addition, digital noise reduction ensures ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, motion detection can be used to prompt certain tasks such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location to ensure all activity is captured.
The unit features a range of integrated alarm and audio I/O ports which allow users to connect external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio. Additionally, a PSU is supplied to power the unit.
Key features & benefits
- Smooth, high-quality video footage in HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second
- Full PTZ functionality and 360° pan allow wide areas to be monitored effectively
- True day/night functionality with IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- 4.4mm – 101mm lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 63° to 3.1°
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time using the 23x optical zoom
- 12x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Built-in IR LEDs provide infrared night vision at a distance of up to 100m
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Audio I/O ports support the connection of an external microphone and speaker to provide two-way audio
- Integrated SD card slot provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Free video management using the downloadable SmartViewer recording software
- Mobile viewing via the free Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: Ø248 x 399mm
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Samsung Wisenet SNP-L6233RH PTZ network camera is an ideal choice for users that require 24/7, high quality surveillance across wide outdoor areas. Typical applications include amusement parks, train station terminals and airports.
- VPSU2481EXTe PSU
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top