This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the Samsung Wisenet SNP-L6233H
This outdoor-ready PTZ network camera from Samsung Wisenet is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate - 24 hours a day. The IK10-rated unit also features full pan/tilt functionality and a 23x optical zoom for in-depth investigation of specific areas. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+), free SmartViewer 36-channel software and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Continuous 360° pan and variable speed pan/tilt movements enable efficient navigation throughout a wide area – ideal for closely monitoring a person or incident. 23x optical zooming allows the user to obtain closer views of specific areas that are of interest, and quick close-ups of the original image can be examined using the unit’s 12x digital zoom.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is supported to ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes, whilst defog technology improves visibility in images captured in fog, haze or smoke. In addition, digital noise reduction can produce clearer imaging in dark conditions by reducing levels of noise that are commonly seen in low-light video.
Users can configure video motion detection alarms to help alert them of possible incidents via notifications such as email. These motion detection alarms can also be used to prompt tasks such as moving the camera directly to a pre-set location - ensuring all activity is captured. Additionally, various intelligent video analytics such as virtual line and face detection are supported to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
Integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio. Additionally, support for PoE+ supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation. The built-in SD card slot (card not included) offers a helpful back up of data if the network fails and also allows the camera to be used in a stand-alone set up.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering up to HD 1080p resolution at 25 fps for detailed IP CCTV surveillance
- Full PTZ functionality and 360° pan allow wide areas to be monitored effectively
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering attempts
- Real-time examination of specific areas using the unit’s 23x optical zoom
- 12x digital zoom enables quick close-ups of the original image to be obtained
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Configurable motion detection alarms notify users of scene activity and enhance security monitoring
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- PoE+ supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- Integrated SD card slot provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Simple video management for up to 36 devices using the free SmartViewer recording software
- Handy remote access via the Wisenet mobile application for iOS or Android
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Samsung Wisenet SNP-L6233H PTZ network camera is a suitable choice for organisations that require 24/7 surveillance across wide indoor or outdoor areas. Typical applications include university campuses, large car parks and manufacturing warehouses.
- Installation base
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
- Waterproofing accessory
Back To Top
- SD card
- Mounting accessories