This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNV-6012R
Overview of the Samsung Wisenet QNV-6010R
This dome IP camera is part of the Samsung Wisenet ‘Q’ Series and is capable of delivering smooth HD 1080p video at full frame rate. It’s IP66 and IK10-rated housing, combined with support for true day/night recording, provides a durable round-the-clock monitoring solution for outdoor areas. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), free SmartViewer 36-channel video management software and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
Integrated IR LEDs can enhance night vision at a range of up to 20m and the camera’s fixed, 2.8mm lens offers a wide viewing angle of 110°. A handful of imaging technologies are included to help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. In addition, Samsung Wisenet’s Hallway viewing mode is also supported and allows viewing in narrow scenes to be optimised by digitally rotating the video stream.
A range of configurable, video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - ensuring all movement is captured. Integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Installation is simplified with support for PoE and recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails. WiseStream technology is included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs provide up to 20m of night vision
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of an external microphone to provide one-way audio
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Digital noise reduction and WDR technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Samsung Wisenet’s WiseStream technology
- Support for H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Edge storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the Wisenet mobile app for iOS or Android
- Dimensions: Ø120 x 91mm
- PoE consumption: 7W (QNV-7010R), 6.8W (QNV-7020R)
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Samsung Wisenet QNV-6010R dome IP camera provides affordable CCTV surveillance, delivering smooth HD 1080p footage round-the-clock. Typical applications include petrol stations, community centres and train station platforms.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top