This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1
Overview of the Raytec Vario IP PoE w8
Part of Raytec’s advanced Vario IP PoE network illuminator range; the w8 delivers up to 150m of white-light spread, at a flexible angle adapted by the user to best match a scene. The Vario interchangeable lens system means users can insert different holographic lenses to achieve various beam spread. 10°, 35° and 60° inserts are included with the IP PoE w8, or 80° and 120° lenses can be selected separately from the drop down menu above. The IP PoE w8 offers flexibility in terms of power supply as it supports both 60W PoE++ and 24V DC.
Vario IP PoE network illuminators provide cost-saving benefits as set up and maintenance can be carried out over the network, reducing site visits and labour costs. The Vario IP integrated web interface enables users to configure, manage and instantly control large lighting systems from anywhere on the network. Discovery software provides easy and fast connection to each illuminator and users can instantly respond to live events in real-time. Selectable beam patterns and speeds can be used to provide a visual deterrent to intruders.
Illumination from the Vario IP PoE w8 is enhanced by Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), delivering an elliptical shaped beam to prevent light wastage and white-out. The w8’s LEDs incorporate Platinum LED technology and Active LED control to provide reliable and long-life performance, and the IP PoE w8 can be installed to walls or ceilings using the included bracket. All Raytec Vario illuminators have a 5 year warranty.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario IP POE w8:
|10 x 10°
||150m at 10°
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)
||80m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||45m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||30m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||20m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- White-light beam enables a security camera to produce full colour surveillance footage 24 hours a day
- Fully IP controllable via the network at any time
- Supports PoE (60W PoE++) or 24V DC low voltage power, providing installation flexibility
- Provides a visual warning to intruders with different beam patterns and speeds available
- Beam distance is capable of reaching a maximum distance of up to 150m, ideal for medium to large-sized applications
- Flexible lighting solution with Vario interchangeable lenses (10°, 35° and 60° lenses included, 80° or 120° are sold separately – please select from above
- Simple set up, adjustment and operation using the integrated web interface, providing quick access for manual adjustment and instant response to live events
- Reliable LED performance with Platinum advanced SMT technology
- Highly diffused elliptical beam pattern is delivered by Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), preventing white-out
- Network connectivity enables groups of lights to be centrally controlled (up to 16)
- Advanced diagnostics assist with technical support
- IP66-rated casing is suitable for use externally
- Covered by Raytec’s 5 year warranty
- Supplied with bracket for ceiling or wall installation
The Raytec Vario IP PoE w8 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for medium to large-sized CCTV applications that require full colour surveillance 24/7, and that may require a visual deterrent to potential intruders. Typical examples include car parks, train stations, loading bays and prisons.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Back To Top
- Raytec Vario power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts