Overview of Axis Store Reporter
- Gathers data from a range of Axis analytics
- Provides a dynamic dashboard of analytical data
- One licence required per data stream
- Monitor system health
- Easy data export to PDF or Excel format
This web-based tool streamlines analytics data gathered from multiple Axis applications into a single user-friendly graphical overview that is accessible from desktops, tablets and mobile devices. Ideal for retail applications, Axis Store Reporter provides a full insight into all analytics in a system, allowing users to identify trends, manage traffic, and make informed decisions to improve business operations.
Application & Functionality
Carrying support for a range of Axis analytics applications including people counter, queue monitor, direction detector and more, this application makes reporting far easier by presenting all data in a graphical interface that can be interpreted at a glance. As well as offering centralised analytics information, the product allows users to generate customisable reports and export them in pdf or excel format to share via email, ensuring all relevant members of the business have access to the data. Furthermore, system health notifications are supported to alert users of any errors or issues with their system.
The programme works by drawing analytics information from multiple installations and cameras via Axis Store Data Manager (included with this licence). When an analytics-enabled camera is added to Data Manager it automatically appears in Store Reporter – providing a simplified configuration process. Each licence is valid for one year and one licence is required per data stream.
Key features & benefits
- Collates analytics data from connected cameras into a dynamic dashboard
- Web-based tool available on desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- Presents information graphically to give an easy-to-read overview
- Generate customisable reports that can be exported in pdf and excel formats
- Configuration is handled via Axis Store Data Manager
- Licence is valid for one year and one licence is required per data stream
- AXIS People Counter
- AXIS 3D People Counter
- AXIS Queue Monitor
- AXIS Occupancy Estimator
- AXIS Demographic Identifier
- AXIS Direction Detector
- AXIS Tailgating Detector
- AXIS Random Selector
Streamlining analytical data and simplifying the reporting process, this valuable tool is ideal for retail applications such as supermarkets, department stores or shopping centres.