Overview of Vaxtor VaxALPR Bike add-on application
- Allows VaxALPR to detect motorbike plates
- Save on equipment costs by installing directly onto a camera
- Easy integration into VaxALPR application
- Real-time detection and reporting
- Data can be sent to Milestone XProtect or Axis Camera Station
- One licence required per camera
Enabling motorbike plate detection on Vaxtor licence plate recognition software, this add-on application is ideal for areas with a greater quantity of motorbikes or mopeds. For use with Axis cameras, the application enhances Vaxtor’s ALPR capabilities and offers more comprehensive detection with the capture and databasing of bike licence plates.
VaxALPR Bike must be installed onto a camera or PC with an existing Vaxtor ALPR licence as it works alongside the program as an add-on and cannot be used separately. One licence is required per connected camera and multiple cameras can be integrated if the base application is managed through a PC client. Furthermore, the application can send information to Milestone XProtect or Axis Camera Station for further analysis and reporting.
Key features & benefits
- Allows Vaxtor ALPR to detect licence plates belonging to motorbikes and mopeds
- Add-on application for use with an existing VaxALPR licence
- Compatible with Axis IP cameras
- One licence is required for each connected camera
- Data can be sent to Milestone XProtect or Axis Camera Station VMS
Compatible integration platforms
Enhancing the Vaxtor ALPR application with further functionality, this add-on application provides the facilities to read, store, and transfer licence plate information from motorbikes and mopeds. VaxALPR Bike is ideal for areas in which a large proportion of traffic is made up of motorbikes and mopeds.
Please note: This is an add-on application for VaxALPR and an ALPR licence is required for each connected camera. Please select from the accessories tab if required.