Overview of the Wisenet XRN-1620SB1
- Supports the recording of 16 cameras at up to 32MP
- Wisestream II compression technology optimises storage capabilities
- HDMI and VGA outputs support the connection of local monitors
- Support for AI search when used with compatible cameras
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including hard drives)
This cost-effective 16 channel network video recorder supports cameras up to 32MP and is compatible with both Wisenet and third-party IP cameras (through ONVIF support). When compatible cameras are connected, this recorder offers support for deep learning AI analytics, increasing scene awareness with highly granular object detection and classification, as well as reducing search time with attribute filters. The recorder also features Wisestream II compression technology, an integrated PoE switch and an HDMI port.
Featuring four SATA hard disks with a maximum capacity of 24TB, the recorder offers a variety of storage options for different security requirements. It also delivers a maximum bandwidth of 140Mbps, optimised by up to 75% when using Wisestream II compression technology with H.265 – saving on system construction and maintenance costs whilst preserving the quality of video capture in areas of interest. Built-in HDMI and VGA ports support the connection of dual monitors, providing a cost-effective standalone recording solution that removes the need for an additional PC setup.
Basic video management and remote access to live and recorded surveillance video is available for free via the SmartViewer application, whilst users requiring more advanced video management can opt to install Wisenet WAVE VMS onto this NVR. A variety of search options make locating important footage simple and this can then be played back or exported via the integrated USB ports. Moreover, multiple recording modes are available including continuous, event, and scheduled - allowing operators to choose the mode that best suits their needs.
In addition to deep learning analytics support, the Wisenet XRN-1620SB1 features video motion, fog, tampering and audio detection (when audio-enabled cameras are connected) to notify users of activity in the viewing area of any connected camera – enhancing dynamic scene awareness. Furthermore, Dynamic Event support allows future event features to be utilised without the need for a firmware upgrade, extending the longevity of the system.
This NVR features a front grill that cools hard disk drives by optimising air flow, therefore increasing the efficiency of the disks. Installation is made simple and accessible with a handy installation wizard that guides users through set-up, via a web interface, without the need to attach a monitor or keyboard. Furthermore, an integrated PoE switch with 16 ports simplifies the provision of power and network connection.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to four 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications (please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Supports the recording of up to 16 camera channels at up to 32MP
- Four SATA hard drive disks provide storage up to 24TB
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras and third-party cameras via ONVIF
- Accurate and nuanced deep learning analytics are supported
- Wisestream II optimises bandwidth without compromising the quality of important footage
- Dual monitors can be connected via the integrated HDMI and VGA connections for a standalone solution
- Smartviewer application provides basic video management and remote access for free
- Advance video management is available via Wisenet WAVE
- USB ports allow efficient export of video to PC
- Multiple event triggers can be set to enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Dynamic Event support ensures that future event functions are compatible without firmware upgrades
- The unit’s front grill ensures that HDDs are kept cool and functional
- Installation wizard simplifies integration through a web interface
- Built-in PoE switch with 16 ports for simple connection to power and network
The Wisenet XRN-1620SB1 is ideal for small-scale CCTV installations requiring a reliable and cost-effective recording solution with support for deep learning analytics and intelligent search features. Typical applications include motels, retail stores and small offices.
- Quick installation guide
- 1 x USB mouse
- 1 x terminal block
- Power cord
- Bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
- 1 x mounting screw
- 4 x SATA data cables
- 1 x SATA power cable
- 16 x HDD fixing screws
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):