Overview of the Wisenet QND-6021
- Captures 2MP video at up to 30fps
- 4mm fixed lens with 87.6° horizontal viewing angle
- Ultra-compact design
- Business intelligence analytics
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: 99mm x 56mm
This ultra-compact mini-dome IP camera provides 2-megapixel resolution at full frame rate. With a form factor that is 40% smaller than previous models in the Q Series range; this camera delivers high-quality surveillance in an unobtrusive manner. The camera has support for PoE, simplifying the installation process.
Designed for indoor use, this palm-sized dome features a 4mm lens with a horizontal viewing angle of 87.6°. It captures video in 2MP resolution, producing detailed images of indoor locations such as retail shops and banks.
This camera uses Wisenet Hallway View to maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream. In addition, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) can also be configured to optimise video detail in high contrast conditions.
Various video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. On-board business intelligence feature includes many smart analytics such as people counting – to keep track of how many people enter and leave an area day to day. This feature also makes use of ‘retail insight’ software to analyse and collect data from multiple premises for successful operations business-wide.
Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Users can also remotely access the unit via the free Wisenet SmartViewer application and for more advanced video management, the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect.
Designed for simple and compact installation, the camera can be easily installed using PoE, integrating power and network connectivity into one handy cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high quality 2MP resolution at up to 30fps
- 4mm fixed lens offers a 87.6° field of view for monitoring indoor locations
- Hallway viewing mode optimises the field of view in narrow scenes, capturing essential detail
- Wide Dynamic Range assists the capture of clear, high-quality images in high contrast conditions
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream technology
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Simple installation of power and network connectivity through one cable with PoE
The Wisenet QND-6021 provides unobtrusive, intelligent surveillance of indoor areas. Typical applications include: reception areas, cafes and retail shops.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
- Mounting guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):