Overview of the Vivotek FD9368-HTV
- 2MP resolution at up to 30 fps
- Varifocal lens with 32°-93° angle of view
- Up to 30m IR night-vision
- Built-in microphone for one-way audio
- 24-month warranty
- Size: ø133.7 x 103.8 mm
This outdoor-ready, IK10-rated, fixed dome IP camera captures 2MP resolution video round-the-clock - at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The unit’s varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 93° and allows the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation. Users are able to record one-way audio via an integrated microphone and other useful features include integrated IR illuminators that provide up to 30m of night vision, edge storage via MicroSD card (card not included) and support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) for simple installation.
Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology and the FD9368-HTV is able to capture full colour images, even in near darkness thanks to Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology. Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. Remote monitoring can be achieved by downloading the simple iViewer mobile app (for Android or IOS); or through integration with the high-performance Milestone XProtect for a more complex video management solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Offers 2MP resolution at up to 30 fps
- Up to 93° varifocal lens allows user to set optimum viewing angle at installation
- Vandal-resistant IP66-rated housing suitable for exposed outdoor locations
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance night-time images up to a distance of 30m
- Built-in microphone allows one-way audio recording within close range of the camera
- WDR renders details even in strongly back-lit scenes
- SNV technology delivers full colour video in extreme low-light levels
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity
- e-PTZ controls allow the operator to quickly view specific areas of the image in greater detail
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable, simplifying installation
- Compatible with Milestone XProtect for remote video management
The FD9368-HTV is ideal for deployment in both indoor and outdoor areas that require discreet surveillance, such as independent retail stores, art galleries and loading bays.
- Quick installation guide
- Alignment sticker
- Cable gland
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):