Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2T45FWD-I8
This Hikvision outdoor-ready network camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) – round-the-clock. The unit’s integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 80m, whilst the IP67-rated casing offers protection against harsh weather conditions. Other features include simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 4MP resolution with 109° view and 80m IR night vision (DS-2CD2T45FWD-I8-2.8mm)
- 4MP resolution with 88° view and 80m IR night vision (DS-2CD2T45FWD-I8-4mm)
The camera provides a viewing angle of up to 109° (model dependent) which allows a wide area of the scene to be monitored. For improved imaging in variety of lighting environments, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes. Additionally, users have the ability to configure various video motion detection alarms to notify them of activity in the scene. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card – ensuring all motion is captured.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - providing smooth IP CCTV footage
- True day/night with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Built-in infrared (IR) LEDs provide up to 80m of night vision
- Choice of 2.8mm (109° angle of view) or 4mm (88° angle of view) lens options are available
- IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger MicroSD card (not included) recording and alert users of activity
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- H.265 compression format is supported – offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Remote access to live video via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Ø104.8mm x 299.7mm
- PoE consumption: 12.9W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2T45FWD-I8 bullet IP camera is an affordable choice for users that require detailed, 24-hour surveillance of outdoor locations. Typical applications include car parks, small loading bays and outside licensed premises.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):