Overview of the Hikvision DS-KB6403-WIP
This cost-effective unit by Hikvision offers wireless connectivity and enables video identification, as well as intercom-style communication via the free Hikvision Hik-Connect App. It's integrated network camera provides a wide 180° angle of view and is capable of delivering full HD 1080p resolution. Additional features include support for edge storage and two-way audio – making it an ideal choice for reactive monitoring of entrance ways.
Video motion detection alarms can be configured to help provide reliable and accurate security monitoring. When these alarms are triggered, the unit will send an alert to users - informing them of activity and enabling communication with visitors. These alerts can also be configured to start local recording onto the MicroSD card (not included). Additionally, identification is enhanced with the built-in microphone and speaker which provide echo-free two-way audio support.
Key features & benefits
- Wireless video doorbell supports audio and visual communication with visitors via the free Hikvision mobile App
- Built-in camera is capable of delivering up to HD 1080p resolution - providing clear CCTV footage
- 180° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Self-adaptive infrared (IR) illumination with up to 5m range of enhanced night vision
- Built-in microphone and speaker offer two-way audio support for communication between user and scene
- Housed in an IP54-rated casing for protection against dust and splashing water for use in low-maintenance environments
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to inform users of activity within the scene
- H.264 and MJPEG compression standards are both supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- Dimensions: 122mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 28mm (H)
- Warranty: 3 years