Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I
This Hikvision network camera is capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The IP67-rated unit offers true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination at a maximum range of up to 30m - making it suitable for 24-hour monitoring of exposed outdoor areas. Additional features include, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), H.265 compression format and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 8MP resolution with a 102° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2085FWD-I-2.8mm)
- 8MP resolution with a 79° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2085FWD-I-4mm)
- 8MP resolution with a 50° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2085FWD-I-6mm)
Providing a horizontal angle of view of up to 102° (model dependant), the camera allows users to view a wide area of the scene. For clear imaging in difficult lighting conditions, the camera includes various imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR). In addition, configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- 24-hour true day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- On-board recording enables the camera to be used a standalone unit
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation
- Remote monitoring via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ70 × 155.03 mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I outdoor mini-bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for users requiring cost-effective 24-hour CCTV monitoring in exposed, outdoor areas. Typical applications include car parks, small loading bays and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):